Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I disgree. The fans went crazy with this. A couple of easter eggs don't invite these levels of speculation.
Honestly, it makes it hard to watch shows like this while engaging online - I straight avoided this thread. The "speculation" turns into straight up fan fiction and lies. Off the wall shyt like "I heard in episode 20 that Black Panthers gonna make a cameo and tries to marry Storm but then Wolverine shows up and they fight!!!"

Which is inevitably followed by "Mannnn fukk this show" :to:
*Introduces character named Pietro with same actor playing the same role as Fox's Pietro*

The line after he appears: "She recasted Pietro!"

Stans weeks later: "Honestly I don't know where you guys got this Pietro stuff from. :cape:"

:mjlol: I don't even check for theory based fan media on anything.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
final word:

mg314Q1m.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I love this show man but the writers ain't stick the landing lol, they just didn't. They ain't fall down but they stumbled, some late game turn over shyt.

But I'm kinda mourning the experience because I doubt there will be a season 2, there shouldn't be.

I say do a Vision quest show, 4 ep's, expand on some of the philosophical points he made in AOU, how they relate to what happened with Wanda and maybe even have them meet up and have a bit of closure as he get's into potential Young Avenger affairs and shyt like that apart from their relationship.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Introduces character named Pietro with same actor playing the same role as Fox's Pietro*

Stans weeks later: "Honestly I don't know where you guys got this Pietro stuff from. :cape:"
What Pietro stuff? I'm not even sure what you're talking about cause I haven't followed that thread too closely. Even in my simple comment you're talking about your fan fiction.

I thought his intro was a fun easter egg from the writers that might lead to something bigger later. Apparently y'all went crazy with it? Prayed the whole X-Men, Magneto, Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom would show up next episode?

And I'm not caping for the show. I thought the last couple episodes had some problems. But my problems wasnt cause your lame speculation didn't come true.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
The only thing I don't like about the shows is the inconsistency with the screen time (Mandalorian, WandaVision). Some episodes are barely 30 min while some are in the 40s. I'm already expecting Falcon and Winter Soldier to be the same. I also miss when seasons were longer. 8 episodes a year just don't really cut it.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
general consensus disagrees on this
That's perfectly fine. Different strokes, different folks. :manny:

I'll take Logan finally figuring out what death and true unconditional love feels like as his daughter sits by his side over Endgame's fan service extravaganza blow out (which I also liked.)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Really loving this. The first three episodes in particular were really creepy in that Rod Sterling sort of way. That undercurrent of "something is not right" had me excited. Was not expecting the ending of 3. I'm on episode 6 now and my mind is fully blown. Although there's an urge to binge, I'm trying to space them out now because there's only 9 episodes and I don't want them to be over. So what I do now is look at other people's reactions, analyses, and predictions for the next episode before moving on. This thread is so funny reading as a snapshot of how different people processed how the show unfolded.

Question though- was the Yo-Magic yogurt commercial about people on the edge of town not eating and only surviving on Wanda's magic or was it about something related to Wanda's background/childhood?