:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They got Wanda looking like Nicole Ari Parker:lolbron:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This.

Logan is a great movie, but somehow that movie has reached this cult classic status like no other superhero movie can ever top it.

It was really good but I dont put it at the top of my list
A lot of people anti-superheroes genre love to hold that up like it's so different and unique. When really it has many of the tropes of your avg. comic book movie but there being a lot of blood and being particularly brutal makes up for that I guess. lol

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
A lot of people anti-superheroes genre love to hold that up like it's so different and unique. When really it has many of the tropes of your avg. comic book movie but there being a lot of blood and being particularly brutal makes up for that I guess. lol
Yeah I think theres so many wolverine and xmen stans out there when they actually put out a good movie it usually gets catapulted to the stratosphere of the top movies ever, IMO.

xmen stans
"they turned the cross to an x" this is the goat :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
reavers were kind of weak. and the donald piece could take down wolvie in his sleep.

Logan was a good movie.... but some people love to hype it higher and use it as a tool to take a shot at the MCU movies.:russ:

“but no MCU movie ...... than Logan”

Which is crazy cuz I remember one of the earlier complaints about early MCU movies was “the villain was weak or not memorable so therefore those movies are trash”

Well hell, for all the praise people shine on Logan, not one time have I heard no one praise or mention the villains

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Logan was a good movie.... but some people love to hype it higher and use it as a tool to take a shot at the MCU movies.:russ:

“but no MCU movie ...... than Logan”

Which is crazy cuz I remember one of the earlier complaints about early MCU movies was “the villain was weak or not memorable so therefore those movies are trash”

Well hell, for all the praise people shine on Logan, not one time have I heard no one praise or mention the villains
Yeah, and they used the 'evil version of the hero' trope and no one complains about it. lol