Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The common sense reaction would be that it’s not her brother.

right before he shows up, she said she wasn’t controlling everything.

I just saw it as an acknowledgement of the Disney/Fox deal. That, and the use of the word Scarlett Witch.

But they haven’t even used the words mutant yet.

The only theories I had is on

1. how Monica would get her powers. I was right. Most overlooked it, when it was clearly obvious, but they were too caught up on nonsensical shyt.

2. A piece of the mind stone being apart of her, and that it never gave her powers, but enhanced them. I was right.

3. and a skrull showing up. That aerospace engineer was probably a skrull too.
How do you think he knew about their childhood in Sakovia, then? Agatha couldn’t have known or she wouldn’t have had to do the whole ghost-of-Christmas-past thing in ep 8.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How do you think he knew about their childhood in Sakovia, then? Agatha couldn’t have known or she wouldn’t have had to do the whole ghost-of-Christmas-past thing in ep 8.

he didn’t know. And every time Wanda tried to test him, he changed the subject.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
did the ancient one show up to stop Agatha in the 1600’s?

What about about skrulls.

his main weapon is gone as well.

it didn’t make sense for him to show up.

I guess people are going to have to get use to the TV format. Main movie characters probably won’t show up on TV shows. It works the other way.
7 witches dying vs a being that will destroy the world? Is that what you are comparing? That’s like saying one fire truck showing up to 9/11 is the same as one fighting a house fire.

It makes sense that the emergence of the “strongest” magical being in existence is noticed by one witch from the 1600s? Especially since it is the next state over from the Sanctum Sanctorum?

Marvel kept the main MCU at arms length from the Netflix Marvel but then said this was going to be different. Closer connection.

I would have been cool with Woo showing up. Something that still signifies the magnitude of what the show was preaching but didn’t fully commit to.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
he didn’t know. And every time Wanda tried to test him, he changed the subject.
wandavision-6-sokovia-costumes.jpg

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably watch this show again right before Strange 2 comes out. I thought it was decent overall, I just got sucked in by all the fan theories that hyped the show to a point that it would never deliver. I understand why Disney put it out now, for business purposes, but for story purposes it should have been released right before Dr. Strange 2 came out. I know WandaVision was always coming out during this time period, but if they would held of until next year. I don’t see too many people getting upset. So they trolled us with the multiverse with Spider-Man and now WandaVision, either they gotta pull the trigger on it in Strange 2 or never mention it again. They playing with my emotions :sadcam::russ:

sidenote: my sister is about to start this show. She watches the MCU, but has no comic knowledge at all. I’m interested to see what she thinks about this show. She just reads reviews from Entertainment outlets. I wonder if no expectation watch makes this show better

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So they trolled us with the multiverse with Spider-Man and now WandaVision, either they gotta pull the trigger on it in Strange 2 or never mention it again.

Dormammu was in another universe - the "Dark Dimension".

plus:

The Ancient One: "Who are you in this vast multiverse, Mr. Strange? Have you seen that before in a gift shop?"

The Ancient One: "We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the multiverse, to cast spells, conjure shields and weapons to make magic. "

Mordo: "Mastery of the sling ring is essential to the mystic arts. They allow us to travel throughout the multiverse."

The Ancient One: "Learning of an infinite multiverse included learning of infinite dangers. "

Wong: "Word of the Ancient One’s death will spread through the multiverse. Earth has no Sorcerer Supreme to defend it. We must be ready."

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dormammu was in another universe - the "Dark Dimension".

plus:

The Ancient One: "Who are you in this vast multiverse, Mr. Strange? Have you seen that before in a gift shop?"

The Ancient One: "We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the multiverse, to cast spells, conjure shields and weapons to make magic. "

Mordo: "Mastery of the sling ring is essential to the mystic arts. They allow us to travel throughout the multiverse."

The Ancient One: "Learning of an infinite multiverse included learning of infinite dangers. "

Wong: "Word of the Ancient One’s death will spread through the multiverse. Earth has no Sorcerer Supreme to defend it. We must be ready."

I need to watch Dr Strange again :russ:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The common sense reaction would be that it’s not her brother.

right before he shows up, she said she wasn’t controlling everything.

I just saw it as an acknowledgement of the Disney/Fox deal. That, and the use of the word Scarlett Witch.

I knew it wasn’t Quicksilver cause he didn’t act like Quicksilver.

But Wanda lied straight to Vision’s face that entire episode.

Vision:Did you see how weird Agnes acted?

Wanda: Wha.. you seeing stuff

Vision: There’s no kids in Westview

Wanda: No. you acting crazy

Vision: Norm is in pain and can’t reach his family because of you.

Wanda: That’s nonsense. I’m going to bed.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I knew it wasn’t Quicksilver cause he didn’t act like Quicksilver.

But Wanda lied straight to Vision’s face that entire episode.

Vision:Did you see how weird Agnes acted?

Wanda: Wha.. you seeing stuff

Vision: There’s no kids in Westview

Wanda: No. you acting crazy

Vision: Norm is in pain and can’t reach his family because of you.

Wanda: That’s nonsense. I’m going to bed.

For me this means either 1. the scriptwriters lacked consistency or 2. there is more than one Wanda in her head