Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Jokes aside Im satisfied with how everything turned out except for how they handled Monica. Her character started off promising but looked like a doofy by the end. If the way she was handled in this series is any indication of how she will be used in Capt. Marvel 2 then the movie will be a dud for sure.
Smh

This, they made her a child sidekick in Captain Marvel and now her powers are derivative of Wanda's. :mjpls:

She also got nerfed in her fight with Fietro.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, “sentient weapon “ observation response Dept.
They don’t probably have the authority to Weapon-ize the Vision, just managed the storage and or the disposal of such tech. They were disassembling him at that point, he tells Wanda that she can’t just straight up bury 3 billions worth of vibramium into the ground.He didn’t say anything about bringing him back online. The idea that he wanted to bring Vision back online was his secret plan. It’s why he wants to pin Vision coming back online on Wanda.

For convenience that I chop it up as bad writing, we only had to go off Agent Woo's statement of reviving and going against Vision's so-called "will" is against the Accords. I say that, because it was never addressed or even the intent of the Accords when it was presented in Civil War. The purpose of the Accords previously was to monitor and control the missions of the Avengers due to the messy and collateral damage (courtesy of Wanda). For Marvel which been historically good at making the dots from previous films connect in order to have continuity and logical situations, the whole Vision having a WILL and the whole a law specific to Vision is something these writers of WandaVision just come up with out their asses just to justify why Director Hayward is a villain.

And again they spent 5 years, which that in itself is a plot hole as to how for 5 years they supposedly kept it as a secret as to having Vision and doing whatever they want to vision. And the main plot hole in that is how'd Wanda know where Vision was LOCATED if it was a secret that SWORD was holding Vision? But being that this supposed to be a Sentient Weapon Observation Response Department, disassembly or assembling Vision is a moot point, but the fact he was ASSEMBLED ANYWAY with the need to source Wanda's powers to activate the reassembled Vision, it makes no sense to assume they were disassembling Vision when Wanda came to visit. Why you think Hayward let Wanda come down there to see if she revive him and she said she feels nothing. Why you think when she said she came to bury Vision, Hayward told her he doesn't believe that's why she's really there? He WANTED Wanda to revive Vision so they have a sentient weapon for the same exact reason why Tony created Ultron.

It doesn't make sense, narrative-wise, why reviving Vision is unauthorized, despite the very ideal was originally in Infinite War about the possibility of Vision to be alive without the mind stone. When did the United Nations or the United States at least recognized Vision as a living being and not an android and recognized his civil liberties and "human" rights?

I say all that to just to point out how ridiculous to rationalize how Hayward is a villain based off a made up law that was convenient for this series, but inconsistent to everything from the MCU.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hype was created by the fans. They were feeding the theories and speculation for clicks and likes.

People believed what they wanted to.

But that's where u use common sense.

1. Feige made if clear, they were going fo wait to introduce the x-men. Nothing was announced or even hinted at. Do you honestly believe they would do it now? And I get that Peter's was in it, but the multiverse was not introduced. Obviously he was a fake.

The whole aerospace engineer was something fans ran with. The show was about wanda and vision, but fans wanted to try and guess. They overanylized every little detail which actually takes away from the experience.

I've wanted a bunch of reaction videos and the people who didnt try to guess, and didnt feed in to theories, enjoyed it the most, while the youtuber nerds who tried to predict everything enjoyed it, but felt disappointed for looking like dumb asses.

I totally disagree. The hype was created by Marvel and Disney. And in partial defense, that's their JOB. Their job is to build up hype in order to build up viewership and boost up ratings. The fans didn't put those Easter Eggs in there that are in connection to the history of Wanda Maximoff and Vision. The fans didn't write the dialogues that supposedly had double meanings. Marvel literally in episode FOUR had on a whiteboard of ALL THE FAN THEORIES that were being discussed suggesting they knew exactly what we, the fans, was going to think and hypothesize. And the two biggest culprits that brought the whole fan theorizing to a frenzy were: 1.) Bringing in Evan Peter's Quicksilver and 2.) directly and indirectly allowing the media to imply a larger than life guest appearance that wasn't true. And the reason why I fault Marvel for that because they ALLOWED it to go on and continue to go out of control and they initiated it by coyly implying someone larger than life. Marvel purposely TROLLED the fans and it left a bad taste in fans mouths.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel purposely TROLLED the fans and it left a bad taste in fans mouths.
Nah, I disgree. The fans went crazy with this. A couple of easter eggs don't invite these levels of speculation.
Honestly, it makes it hard to watch shows like this while engaging online - I straight avoided this thread. The "speculation" turns into straight up fan fiction and lies. Off the wall shyt like "I heard in episode 20 that Black Panthers gonna make a cameo and tries to marry Storm but then Wolverine shows up and they fight!!!"

Which is inevitably followed by "Mannnn fukk this show" :to: