Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You don’t think they were intentionally feeding fake hype?

The hype was created by the fans. They were feeding the theories and speculation for clicks and likes.

People believed what they wanted to.

But that's where u use common sense.

1. Feige made if clear, they were going fo wait to introduce the x-men. Nothing was announced or even hinted at. Do you honestly believe they would do it now? And I get that Peter's was in it, but the multiverse was not introduced. Obviously he was a fake.

The whole aerospace engineer was something fans ran with. The show was about wanda and vision, but fans wanted to try and guess. They overanylized every little detail which actually takes away from the experience.

I've wanted a bunch of reaction videos and the people who didnt try to guess, and didnt feed in to theories, enjoyed it the most, while the youtuber nerds who tried to predict everything enjoyed it, but felt disappointed for looking like dumb asses.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
FYI

Wanda has those 2 rune symbols on her outfit. One on the crown and the other on the belt

Which means they are either just for decoration or when she dons her outfit, no magic can be used against her
Agatha said that only the witch who cast the runes can use magic while within the area that the runes are placed.
It wouldn't stop anyone from using magic against Wanda just because she has the runes on her fit.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Ralph Bohner thing was not a good idea, I agree with that but the actors saying misleading things in interviews I give them a pass. Paul Bettany was just telling a joke regarding working with an actor he always wanted to act. I really don't think he thought of all the implications regarding 'theories' and nerd fans using It as evidence of something. He did not mislead the fans purposely he just underestimated how serious nerd culture takes this stuff. Olsen did lie BUT these interview questions regarding Marvel stuff are ridiculous. Is there going to be a Luke Skywalker type reveal in the show? What kind of question is that? She has to 'yes' no matter what the truth is based on how it was asked. She can't disappoint a segment of the audience before the show ever airs by saying 'no', that would be dumb. And really no other franchise when being promoted by actors are the questions specific about future plot points except Marvel stuff because it is inter connected. These are dumb and unfair questions constantly trying to get actors to spoil the plot. Lying by the actors is almost required.
The rest of what you said is your personal review of the show which you are entitled to and I'm not going to try to argue. You sound disappointed in the overall show and that's fine.

You can also blame the interviewers for constantly asking for spoilers. Constantly. They are fukking with peoples livelihoods by doing that.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once folks realize the X-Men and fantastic four aren't coming for a while they will have more fun watching this material.

Folks mad because the show took the opportunity to trick the audience just as the main character was being tricked.

Fan theories are always 100% more out there than the actual story, always. There was never going to be a Mojo behind the scenes, the X-Men aren't showing up, Wanda didn't create the mutants, etc ....

These shows are going to flesh out characters and give set ups for future movies. Those setups will also be recapped in the movie to explain to those audiences what happened. For example whenever white vision shows up in a movie they gonna show where he came from again. Don't expect something as crazy as Magneto being introduced.

Pretty much this. The MCU theory culture had just gone full crazy and had projected this show (and they trying to do the same with the FWS show) out to be way bigger than it ever was .

Normally this kinda subsides on its own but since the final battle was def letdown IMO (more VFX than Endgame!) folks are more aggy about this stuff than normal.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The hype was created by the fans. They were feeding the theories and speculation for clicks and likes.

1. Feige made if clear, they were going fo wait to introduce the x-men. Nothing was announced or even hinted at. Do you honestly believe they would do it now? And I get that Peter's was in it, but the multiverse was not introduced. Obviously he was a fake.

The whole aerospace engineer was something fans ran with. The show was about wanda and vision, but fans wanted to try and guess. They overanylized every little detail which actually takes away from the experience.

I've wanted a bunch of reaction videos and the people who didnt try to guess, and didnt feed in to theories, enjoyed it the most, while the youtuber nerds who tried to predict everything enjoyed it, but felt disappointed for looking like dumb asses.
So your argument is that the common sense reaction to Fox Pietro showing up was “Feige said in an interview that the x men werent showing up for a while, so this clearly means nothing. Probably just set up for a dikk joke or something”?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So your argument is that the common sense reaction to Fox Pietro showing up was “Feige said in an interview that the x men werent showing up for a while, so this clearly means nothing. Probably just set up for a dikk joke or something”?
Right
Plus introducing one mutant from Fox doesn't equal introducing the MCU Xmen

Plus if it comes out later that Ralph Bohner is Peter under witness protection

They'll say:myman:good old marvel yall should have waited

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He could have innocently thought it as a cool callback/easter egg. Especially if he thought people believed what he said about mutants entering the MCU. But the last name Bohner thing does solidify it as a fukk you. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Right
Plus introducing one mutant from Fox doesn't equal introducing the MCU Xmen

Plus if it comes out later that Ralph Bohner is Peter under witness protection

They'll say:myman:good old marvel yall should have waited
I will say he might not be Quicksilver but I could see them going back and making him someone significant. Only because why would Evan Peters agree to just be a troll device on one TV show? That seems like a waste of his time but maybe he has a sense of humor like that?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He could have innocently thought it as a cool callback/easter egg. Especially if he thought people believed what he said about mutants entering the MCU. But the last name Bohner thing does solidify it as a fukk you. lol
Seems odd to write in a multi-episode fukk-you plot line to people for liking your work. That’s all...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

The show was setup as a mystery.

Making theories is the point. The whole reason you watch Murder She Wrote, Sherlock, or Lost is to watch for clues.

Yeah there will be narrative dead ends or stuff that doesn’t mean what you think.

But Marvel is unique in that they are pulling from a source material.

If someone made an adaptation of the Hound of the Baskerville and there was no connection to the original story most fans would be like that’s weird.

So introducing Agatha, the nexus, Tommy/Billy ,and the Darkhold will definitely make people think Mephisto or Nightmare.

I don’t think anyone guessed White Vision was coming since they did a good job hiding the issue of his body.

On the other end, yeah Dr Strange didn’t come but it would have made sense for him to show up at a major magical event. What’s the point of not having major characters show up in Netflix series or AOS then not using it when it’s your own Feige created shows.

House of M, Magneto, we’re just fans wishes that got unfortunately pumped up by Evan Peters and fed into one another.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Seems odd to write in a multi-episode fukk-you plot line to people for liking your work. That’s all...
Sometimes liking something so much that you don't bear the proper relationship to it is as annoying and off-putting as slamming it. Look at Quentin Tarantino, I think he actually really likes and adores Black people and Black culture just like too much to the point he is a habitual line stepper always interjecting Black shyt and the N word in his work. It's off putting to a lot of Black people, I know people who won't even entertain watching his stuff due to their past experiences with him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The show was setup as a mystery.

Making theories is the point. The whole reason you watch Murder She Wrote, Sherlock, or Lost is to watch for clues.

Yeah there will be narrative dead ends or stuff that doesn’t mean what you think.

But Marvel is unique in that they are pulling from a source material.

If someone made an adaptation of the Hound of the Baskerville and there was no connection to the original story most fans would be like that’s weird.

So introducing Agatha, the nexus, Tommy/Billy ,and the Darkhold will definitely make people think Mephisto or Nightmare.

I don’t think anyone guessed White Vision was coming since they did a good job hiding the issue of his body.

On the other end, yeah Dr Strange didn’t come but it would have made sense for him to show up at a major magical event. What’s the point of not having major characters show up in Netflix series or AOS then not using it when it’s your own Feige created shows.

House of M, Magneto, we’re just fans wishes that got unfortunately pumped up by Evan Peters and fed into one another.

did the ancient one show up to stop Agatha in the 1600’s?

What about about skrulls.

his main weapon is gone as well.

it didn’t make sense for him to show up.

I guess people are going to have to get use to the TV format. Main movie characters probably won’t show up on TV shows. It works the other way.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I will say he might not be Quicksilver but I could see them going back and making him someone significant. Only because why would Evan Peters agree to just be a troll device on one TV show? That seems like a waste of his time but maybe he has a sense of humor like that?

Money

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

The common sense reaction would be that it’s not her brother.

right before he shows up, she said she wasn’t controlling everything.

I just saw it as an acknowledgement of the Disney/Fox deal. That, and the use of the word Scarlett Witch.

But they haven’t even used the words mutant yet.

The only theories I had is on

1. how Monica would get her powers. I was right. Most overlooked it, when it was clearly obvious, but they were too caught up on nonsensical shyt.

2. A piece of the mind stone being apart of her, and that it never gave her powers, but enhanced them. I was right.

3. and a skrull showing up. That aerospace engineer was probably a skrull too.