Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Haha, you know you’ve won a debate on the Coli when race is randomly brought in.

Funny that a Disney apologist is playing the Malcolm X role in defending shytty writing....from Disney :mjlol:
We’re done here.
:mjcry:
Dude....the entire back wall of his office was a window overlooking the rebuilding of Vision. If it was illegal he was doing a weird job of hiding it
:mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I feel so bad for them Westview nikkas

Imagine being snapped then coming back to be mentally tortured for 3 weeks then the moment you're set free, you're damn near choked to death

Wanda owe each one of them people a face to face a apology but nope:mjlol:

She apologized to Monica but at least that bytch got powers damn:mjlol:

Will them nikkas at least get paid? Therapy? Anything?
There are no real consequences in a lot of superhero shyt. It will probably be an offhand remark then poof :mjlol:

Agatha told Wanda that there were no take backs, what she gonna do hold a town hall and be like, my bad?

:russ:

Nah, the best way to protect them and anyone else is to learn wtf you really are and how to control the shyt, that's what she went to go do.

But the consequences from this will come from the worlds reaction to what happened to the people in Westview. There will be interviews from the townspeople detailing how torturous it was and people will fear Wanda more than the already do. She could have zero to do with Mutants and still set precedent for the xenophobia that will be coming behind the exposure of people being born different with powers they can't necessarily control. It will be like Civil War and the Sokovia accords, cept the stakes will be much much higher and reminiscent of the OG comic run.

People been worried about how much sense it would make for mutants to be hated when the public is cool with the Avengers, shyt like the hex is why.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He can do whatever he wants with government property except resurrect it?

So from story perspective he hasn’t broken any law until he got White Vision on line.

Meanwhile Wanda has a town full of hostages. Took an FBI witness hostage. Took a SWORD agent hostage and nearly killed her. And seemingly created a sentient weapon.

so why would he need to lie about Wanda stealing a body to make an aggressive move like killing her with a drone strike?
I don't know if he could do 'whatever' but he and Jimmy specifically said resurrecting Vision was illegal.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Agatha told Wanda that there were no take backs, what she gonna do hold a town hall and be like, my bad?

:russ:

Nah, the best way to protect them and anyone else is to learn wtf you really are and how to control the shyt, that's what she went to go do.

But the consequences from this will come from the worlds reaction to what happened to the people in Westview. There will be interviews from the townspeople detailing how torturous it was and people will fear Wanda more than the already do. She could have zero to do with Mutants and still set precedent for the xenophobia that will be coming behind the exposure of people being born different with powers they can't necessarily control. It will be like Civil War and the Sokovia accords, cept the stakes will be much much higher and reminiscent of the OG comic run.

People been worried about how much sense it would make for mutants to be hated when the public is cool with the Avengers, shyt like the hex is why.
I'd agree but she went to do that with the marvel equivalent of the necrominicon :hubie:
She doesn't know what she is doing and dr strange will have to check her because with that shyt she'd make westview look like child's play :hubie:
That darkhold was hidden for a good reason

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Keep fighting the man....by defending Disney and their show about a sympathetic slave driving white woman
giphy.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't know if he could do 'whatever' but he and Jimmy specifically said resurrecting Vision was illegal.

We agree. I’m talking about the bad writing.

Like you said

But isn't that common cops and robbers trope? A cop goes rogue, breaks all the rules to solve the case, once the case is solved and rogue cop is vindicated all the illegal things they did to solve the crime are forgiven. Beverly Hills Cop, Lethal Weapon, Dirty Harry etc. All did this.

If we fully accept Wanda as the villain how come Hayward isn’t the cop going rogue against the villain?

With everything I pointed out Wanda did. How come he wasn’t the cop going rogue against extraordinary odds by bringing an Avenger back online to stop the villain?

That’s why they had him lie about the body when that doesn’t make sense so they needed a kid killing, lying government agent trope.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We agree. I’m talking about the bad writing.

Like you said

If we fully accept Wanda as the villain how come Hayward isn’t the cop going rogue against the villain?

With everything I pointed out Wanda did. How come he wasn’t the cop going rogue against extraordinary odds by bringing an Avenger back online to stop the villain?
Oh he's not the star of the show and he failed in his mission in stopping the threat. lol

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Oh he's not the star of the show and he failed in his mission in stopping the threat. lol
100%.

Then write a show where we aren’t asked to root for a hostage taker wiping someone’s mind because she’s grieving.

There’s a way to do nuanced villains and heroes but if you aren’t doing that kind of writing in favor of dikk jokes. The writers shouldn’t be surprised when people notice the cracks.

Great acting though.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
100%.

Then write a show where we aren’t asked to root for a hostage taker wiping someone’s mind because she’s grieving.

There’s a way to do nuanced villains and heroes but if you aren’t doing that kind of writing in favor of dikk jokes. The writers shouldn’t be surprised when people notice the cracks.

Great acting though.
The bad guy won in WandaVision that doesn't necessarily make it bad writing.
The Ralph Bohner joke was one joke and really did not subvert the theme of the show. :mjgrin:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Marvel got 60 years of stories to draw from and they tap a out 40 percent of the well in terms of iconic moments

They arent great at creating new iconic shyt

They are gonna sparse shyt out

This show in terms of long term changes we got white vision and wanda has her coustume and code name

That's it :wtf:

Not a lot of new shyt happen and I imagine it will be the same on the bucky and loki show

The people who thought reed Richard's or mesiphitio or any of the other marvel demons would show up on the disney + show :heh:

I am more annoyed about the quicksilver thing as an xmen stan and the stuff about grief in the show was superficial

This isnt as nuance as punisher ptsd jessica jones rape stuff or daredevil disability on the netflix series

But it was not a bad show and the core idea of the show was interesting

Last edited: