Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don't know I didn't write thee Sakovia Accords. lol
His arrest was warranted for that alone so you can stop caping for white government agent man now. :mjlol:
Haha, you know you’ve won a debate on the Coli when race is randomly brought in.

Funny that a Disney apologist is playing the Malcolm X role in defending shytty writing....from Disney :mjlol:
We’re done here.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
So I give this a 8.5/10......The last ep was lackluster only because the relationship between Agatha and Wanda was weak. I’m still not convinced that Agatha is worse then Wanda, despite the fact that the show tells us she is.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don't know I didn't write thee Sakovia Accords. lol
His arrest was warranted for that alone so you can stop caping for white government agent man now. :mjlol:
Dude....the entire back wall of his office was a window overlooking the rebuilding of Vision. If it was illegal he was doing a weird job of hiding it

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So I give this a 8.5/10......The last ep was lackluster only because the relationship between Agatha and Wanda was weak. I’m still not convinced that Agatha is worse then Wanda, despite the fact that the show tells us she is.

It was Agatha all along!!!

she killed a dog and messed up Wanda’s magic show!! She turned one of Wanda’s hostages into her brother!

She deserved to have her mind forcibly erased!

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Does it really though? I never got that conclusion from the show considering Agatha wasn’t controlling the people and Wanda basically hex magic her into a tv archetype at the end, just to be cruel.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wandavision is over and leaves more questions than answers, including why anyone thought it was a good idea in the first place. I know that thus wasn't supposed to be the first step of phase 4 but it is and it's a bad look. They need to leave the graphic novel to DC. Getting a while bunch if B level talent to do cosplay ain't a show

This was a chore, I'll give it 6.5 out of 10.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude....the entire back wall of his office was a window overlooking the rebuilding of Vision. If it was illegal he was doing a weird job of hiding it

They were actually disassembling Vision at the lab there. Don’t think Hayward’s plan to bring Vision back online was known at that point. That’s why he was trying to manipulate Wanda during the scene.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If they were real they'd exist out of the bubble.

They were not real bruh. fukk DEM KIDS!!
GenuineMasculineEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But to go in and get that Vision, he had all the authority he needed because of the hostages.( he didn’t know about the hex connection cause he tried to kill Wanda)

So lying about Wanda was the writers A) justifying making him the villain B) never fully taking culpability for what it means for Wanda to take this town hostage. At a certain point “ I don’t know how this started”. doesn’t justify I’m going to keep this going. To me it was 4 episodes ago who Fietro showed up and she still kept lying.
He can't decide that on his own internally.
I don't even know what your second paragraph is about. :yeshrug: