Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ScreenCrush referenced a twitter post stating that Ralph is the missing person in protective custody.
Jimmy Woo saw Fake Pietro on the Wanda TV show though.
Folk need to just accept that Evan Peters was cast as a troll job of fans and the show completely forgot that Woo was at Westview in the first place because he was looking for a missing Witness Protection person in the town.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
top episodes: 2, 3, 5, 6
very good: 1, 8
ok: 4, 7
sub-par: 9

This is official

You condense these back down to 6 episodes and put ep 8 and 9 together, things look a little different.

All in all I love the show, it was cathartic for me in a lot of ways as someone who has a lot of grief. I fell in love with the first 3 episodes and those are still my favorites. Everybody was in a rush to get to the more MCU type shyt but I wanted to stay there longer. It was claustrophobic but it felt comfortable and tailor made for me almost, that's how you were supposed to feel I guess.

I'm glad the show shifted to the 'real world' but I wanna go back :mjcry: the more reality set in, the more uncomfortable I got with everything. This rotten bytch had us in the hex the whole ride lol.

I'ma let it breathe for a minute because I've already watched every episode several times, but I miss it already.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Folk need to just accept that Evan Peters was cast as a troll job of fans and the show completely forgot that Woo was at Westview in the first place because he was looking for a missing Witness Protection person in the town.

We aren't done with Westview.

For one, I'm not sold on Vision being the one to buy that land for Wanda. Someone needed her to come to Westview because there is something strange about the town independent of the hex. So Jimmy's missing person is still a thread that can be pulled.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We aren't done with Westview.

For one, I'm not sold on Vision being the one to buy that land for Wanda. Someone needed her to come to Westview because there is something strange about the town independent of the hex. So Jimmy's missing person is still a thread that can be pulled.
Watching ep 8 it seemed the property deed did appear out of nowhere but they left it ambiguous. But I agree, it seemed like a ploy to push her towards more grief.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

shyt..... I think after the events of what took place. Not to mention the damage and the trauma. No one thinking bout that missing person:mjlol:

Priorities brehs.... priorities :mjgrin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Watching ep 8 it seemed the property deed did appear out of nowhere but they left it ambiguous. But I agree, it seemed like a ploy to push her towards more grief.
She needs a doc samson
f8d

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They appear human to all present. What was the tell tale sign they weren't? And He just got arrested, not convicted and thrown in jail.
They were super-powered artificial constructs created by a psychologically damaged witch.
I'm sure all of SWORD on site got the memo that the kids were potentially dangerous little golems since it was all being monitored through Wanda's sitcoms.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
When Fox Pietro first appeared the SWORD alert began sounding that something had breached the barrier but now they are saying Agnes created him inside the barrier?

So what was that alarm sounding for?
Now we know it was just a necklace she charmed and Ralph lived there. So this is even more baffling.