Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You really don’t understand that they aren’t real people :wow:

You also don’t understand that they are the threat that he was sent to stop. Really, Monica should have been arrested for protecting the villains.
You don't understand that no one would know that on the show. You act like real cops arrested him and not characters on the TV show. :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You don't understand that no one would know that on the show. You act like real cops arrested him and not characters on the TV show. :mjlol:
They were all watching the fukking thing on goddamn television exactly like we were. Of course they knew. If they’d didn’t know, how the fukk did we know? We were watching the same show with them :heh:

you think dude just came out blasting at random kids for no reason?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I feel so bad for them Westview nikkas

Imagine being snapped then coming back to be mentally tortured for 3 weeks then the moment you're set free, you're damn near choked to death

Wanda owe each one of them people a face to face a apology but nope:mjlol:

She apologized to Monica but at least that bytch got powers damn:mjlol:

Will them nikkas at least get paid? Therapy? Anything?
I was rolling when she was walking through downtown hoody up like nikkas didn’t know who she was :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He did doctor video footage to frame an Avenger for grand larceny, reviving Vision and using him in the field I doubt he has that type of authority and lastly he shot a fellow SWORD agent (Monica) while trying murder two pre-teens (Wiccan and Speed).
I know you thought you had a plot hole there but his arrest was very justified. :mjlol:

:whoa:

"Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human with malice aforethought."
Murder

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That's doctoring the video, he cut out them talking in his office and her coming down to the lab touching his forehead and leaving.
Also, I just rewatched this scene of Heyward playing the Wanda footage and directly after he and Jimmy both say resurrecting Vision is illegal it violated section 630 something of the Sakovia Accords and Vision's living will. So there, resurrecting Vision is illegal. He broke the law, the end. lol
Yes, Jimmy, Wanda and Darcy probably should be in custody to. But isn't that common cops and robbers trope? A cop goes rogue, breaks all the rules to solve the case, once the case is solved and rogue cop is vindicated all the illegal things they did to solve the crime are forgiven. Beverly Hills Cop, Lethal Weapon, Dirty Harry etc. All did this.
That’s not doctoring. Withholding evidence yeah. Lying.

But like I said earlier in the thread. That doesn’t make sense for him to lie. That fact he knows that isn’t Vision bolsters his case to go in on top of the hostages.

Wanda is making sentient weapons. She can make a whole army of Visions.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was rolling when she was walking through downtown hoody up like nikkas didn’t know who she was :mjlol:

My nikka, yes!!!

I was rollin laughing and hitting the

d7bff9a55eab6ab7a56b321b3e9fa5f0.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dude, don’t even bother. He can’t even accept that they aren’t real kids :russ:
nikkaz juelzin like shyt fam

holding a whole town hostage and mentally torturing them....but hey she didn't know she was doin it. You white so it's okay Wanda. Leave peacefully wit yo hoody on. We Gucci! :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They were all watching the fukking thing on goddamn television exactly like we were. Of course they knew. If they’d didn’t know, how the fukk did we know? We were watching the same show with them :heh:

you think dude just came out blasting at random kids for no reason?
You think SWORD Agent goon number 8 was privy to the live stream? :mjlol:

Even if they did see the show they can discern they aren't real? Monica is real and she was on the show. What's the signal they aren't real to a random SWORD agent viewing it?
Anyway, like I said resurrecting Vision is illegal Heyward did that. Juelz your way out of that transgression now. :mjlol: