Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You think SWORD Agent goon number 8 was privy to the live stream? :mjlol:

Even if they did see the show they can discern they aren't real? Monica is real and she was on the show. What's the signal they aren't real to a random SWORD agent viewing it?
Anyway, like I said resurrecting Vision is illegal Heyward did that. Juelz your way out of that transgression now. :mjlol:
Sigh...

They know for a fact they’re magic spawns of Wanda based on the fact that Wanda never had kids, was never pregnant prior to Westview, got pregnant, had the kids, and they grew ten years within a few days.

They also knew Wanda’s creations weren’t real after Vision vanished when trying to escape the hex earlier.

this is all so basic it’s amazing you can’t see it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That’s not doctoring. Withholding evidence yeah. Lying.

But like I said earlier in the thread. That doesn’t make sense for him to lie. That fact he knows that isn’t Vision bolsters his case to go in on top of the hostages.

Wanda is making sentient weapons. She can make a whole army of Visions.
If you want to say the logic of the villain was flawed I buy that.
But ha wanted to bring Vision back online and needed her help. His goal wasn't trying to stop Vision from being resurrected, it was the opposite.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You think SWORD Agent goon number 8 was privy to the live stream? :mjlol:

Even if they did see the show they can discern they aren't real? Monica is real and she was on the show. What's the signal they aren't real to a random SWORD agent viewing it?
Anyway, like I said resurrecting Vision is illegal Heyward did that. Juelz your way out of that transgression now. :mjlol:
Why was it illegal?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikkaz juelzin like shyt fam

holding a whole town hostage and mentally torturing them....but hey she didn't know she was doin it. You white so it's okay Wanda. Leave peacefully wit yo hoody on. We Gucci! :mjlol:
Who was going to check the Scarlet Witch, put cuffs on her and put her in a paddy wagon? I'll wait. :stopitslime:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If you want to say the logic of the villain was flawed I buy that.
But ha wanted to bring Vision back online and needed her help. His goal wasn't trying to stop Vision from being resurrected, it was the opposite.
But to go in and get that Vision, he had all the authority he needed because of the hostages.( he didn’t know about the hex connection cause he tried to kill Wanda)

So lying about Wanda was the writers A) justifying making him the villain B) never fully taking culpability for what it means for Wanda to take this town hostage. At a certain point “ I don’t know how this started”. doesn’t justify I’m going to keep this going. To me it was 4 episodes ago who Fietro showed up and she still kept lying.