Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
You know something breh... I used to read all kinds of comic books growing up. But now that I think about it, I've never even SEEN an Avengers comic. They just wasn't popular in my area. It was about xmen and spiderman and even FF4 when I was little. Only thing I knew about the avengers was that I had one of those marvel character history books that told you everybody's skillset and history and that was how I learned about Vision and Ultron and Giant Man and Hawkeye and all of that.
If you go back and look at everything Marvel pre MCU Spiderman was really the face of the franchise. RDJ absolutely blowing everyone's mind as Tony Stark created a paradigm shift and seemingly made Iron Man and the Avengers the face of Marvel.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This seemed less like a complex unorthodox story and more like bad writing in the end though. That whole exchange with Monica was just weird as well.

"I'd do the same"
"They'll never know what you did for them"

Like...what? :russ:

She'd enslave and torture an entire community...to bring back her mom...and it's played like a positive moment between the two. That moment should've been scored with villainous music :gucci: and then this same person gets enlisted to join the new Avengers :mjlol:

Completely agree with your review though, the Sword scenes felt like they were part of a completely different show. From writing to editing to acting it was all so inferior to what was happening in the bubble.
I be playing this shyt

Create more grief and trauma to deal with grief and trauma brehs :mjlol:
That's what villains do
ff8.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Did you forget it was all broadcasted on television?

you talking about Monica? She jumped in front of the bullets to protect fake magic spawns that didn’t need protecting anyway :heh:
If you shoot someone you are going to get arrested despite whatever direction the victim was jumping . Come on, when have you heard someone avoid arrest for shooting someone because they jumped in front of the bullet? Attempted murder doesn't work that way.
OK and on that broadcast she had kids, the kids really did take all the SWORD agents guns and Heyward really did try and kill them and many people witnessed it. The fact they don't exist anymore who is privy to that besides Wanda?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
If you shoot someone you are going to get arrested despite whatever direction the victim was jumping . Come on, when have you heard someone avoid arrest for shooting someone because they jumped in front of the bullet? Attempted murder doesn't work that way.
OK and on that broadcast she had kids, the kids really did take all the SWORD agents guns and Heyward really did try and kill them and many people witnessed it. The fact they don't exist anymore who is privy to that besides Wanda?
I mean... you must be trolling me.

A government defense agency fighting against a global threat is allowed to shoot that threat. Expected to shoot that threat, actually. Paid to shoot that threat. Especially when that threat is fake magic spawns.

You making it like he’s a school shooter lol. The show did the same thing, which is really just a small critique of mine but you jokers are hell bent on defending it :heh:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This seemed less like a complex unorthodox story and more like bad writing in the end though. That whole exchange with Monica was just weird as well.

"I'd do the same"
"They'll never know what you did for them"

Like...what? :russ:

She'd enslave and torture an entire community...to bring back her mom...and it's played like a positive moment between the two. That moment should've been scored with villainous music :gucci: and then this same person gets enlisted to join the new Avengers :mjlol:

Completely agree with your review though, the Sword scenes felt like they were part of a completely different show. From writing to editing to acting it was all so inferior to what was happening in the bubble.

Yeah
I know it's trendy to shyt on black women here but Darcy and Jimmy Woo were also riding her clit as well, just they had less billing than Monica on the show.

Me having a critique isn't shytting on Black women

Earlier in the thread I mentioned all the professionals were fanboys, which I see as a problem

We just so happened to be discussing Monica

And she's the only one to basically tell Wanda eh, whatever

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Was the video doctored? I thought he just showed Wanda breaking the glass and going down to the body and lied about what happened .

Didn’t Jimmy and Monica assault SWORD agents when they got arrested?
That's doctoring the video, he cut out them talking in his office and her coming down to the lab touching his forehead and leaving.
Also, I just rewatched this scene of Heyward playing the Wanda footage and directly after he and Jimmy both say resurrecting Vision is illegal it violated section 630 something of the Sakovia Accords and Vision's living will. So there, resurrecting Vision is illegal. He broke the law, the end. lol
Yes, Jimmy, Wanda and Darcy probably should be in custody to. But isn't that common cops and robbers trope? A cop goes rogue, breaks all the rules to solve the case, once the case is solved and rogue cop is vindicated all the illegal things they did to solve the crime are forgiven. Beverly Hills Cop, Lethal Weapon, Dirty Harry etc. All did this.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What people did he shoot?

And y’all are hilarious with this doctoring evidence bit. This is super hero shyt and the villain....wait for it....doctored evidence!!!!! Bury him under the prison :russ:
He was walked away in cuffs I'm sure he will have his day in court. No one buried him under the prison. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean... you must be trolling me.

A government defense agency fighting against a global threat is allowed to shoot that threat. Expected to shoot that threat, actually. Paid to shoot that threat. Especially when that threat is fake magic spawns.

You making it like he’s a school shooter lol. The show did the same thing, which is really just a small critique of mine but you jokers are hell bent on defending it :heh:
He shot his own agent while trying to shoot kids and illegally put a sentient weapon back online he should walk away scott free is the case you are making? :gucci: Who is really trolling chief? :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He shot his own agent while trying to shoot kids and illegally put a sentient weapon back online he should walk away scott free is the case you are making? :gucci: Who is really trolling chief? :mjlol:
They aren’t kids you idiot. They’re magic spawns of a global magic threat.
And Monica CHOSE to jump in front of the bullets. He didn’t shoot her intentionally

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah

Me having a critique isn't shytting on Black women

Earlier in the thread I mentioned all the professionals were fanboys, which I see as a problem

We just so happened to be discussing Monica

And she's the only one to basically tell Wanda eh, whatever
Because she is the 3rd lead of the show Darcy and Jimmy are like 5th and 6th. They all felt the same way.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They aren’t kids you idiot.
And Monica CHOSE to jump in front of the bullets. He didn’t shoot her.
Idiot? :picard:
I think your unfamiliarity with the law is what's upsetting you. Even if you shoot someone in self defense you are going to get arrested and have to prove your innocence in court. That's realistic. Walking away scott free after busting your gun at some kids isn't. :umad:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Idiot? :picard:
I think your unfamiliarity with the law is what's upsetting you. Even if you shoot someone in self defense you are going to get arrested and have to prove your innocence in court. That's realistic. Walking away scott free after busting your gun at some kids isn't. :umad:
You really don’t understand that they aren’t real people :wow:

You also don’t understand that they are the threat that he was sent to stop. Really, Monica should have been arrested for protecting the villains.