Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He did doctor video footage to frame an Avenger for grand larceny, reviving Vision and using him in the field I doubt he has that type of authority and lastly he shot a fellow SWORD agent (Monica) while trying murder two pre-teens (Wiccan and Speed).
I know you thought you had a plot hole there but his arrest was very justified. :mjlol:
You actually believe that bullshyt you just typed? :russ:

1. at this point she isn’t an Avenger. Did you forget Cap’s whole “if you try to stop us we’ll fight you too” bit? She’s an outlaw also.

2. He shot the magic spawns of the villain, and dumb ass Monica jumped in front of them....even though they were perfectly capable of dodging/stopping the bullets on their own :russ:

so...he doctored the video to get all the annoying ass pro-Wanda idiots in his camp off his ass :heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You actually believe that bullshyt you just typed? :russ:

1. at this point she isn’t an Avenger. Did you forget Cap’s whole “if you try to stop us we’ll fight you too” bit? She’s an outlaw also.

2. He shot the magic spawns of the villain, and dumb ass Monica jumped in front of them....even though they were perfectly capable of dodging/stopping the bullets on their own :russ:

so...he doctored the video to get all the annoying ass pro-Wanda idiots in his camp off his ass :heh:
Yes, doctoring video evidence and shooting people is illegal. :mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Also like my man @Bryan Danielson pointed out. I guess it doesn't seem right for Wanda to walk away unscathed but who is going to check her? This is what I thought people wanted, complex unorthodox stories that don't end so neatly but I guess some wanted a happy ending where the bad guy gets what is coming to them. MCU is past that.

This seemed less like a complex unorthodox story and more like bad writing in the end though. That whole exchange with Monica was just weird as well.

"I'd do the same"
"They'll never know what you did for them"

Like...what? :russ:

She'd enslave and torture an entire community...to bring back her mom...and it's played like a positive moment between the two. That moment should've been scored with villainous music :gucci: and then this same person gets enlisted to join the new Avengers :mjlol:

Completely agree with your review though, the Sword scenes felt like they were part of a completely different show. From writing to editing to acting it was all so inferior to what was happening in the bubble.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
This seemed less like a complex unorthodox story and more like bad writing in the end though. That whole exchange with Monica was just weird as well.

"I'd do the same"

She'd enslave and torture an entire community...to bring back her mom...and it's played like a positive moment between the two. That moment should've been scored with villainous music :gucci: and then this same person gets enlisted to join the new Avengers :mjlol:

Completely agree with your review though, the Sword scenes felt like they were part of a completely different show. From writing to editing to acting it was all so inferior to what was happening in the bubble.

Exactly. I'm still confused as to what she sacrificed for that town who was minding their business before she got there and turned them into "meat puppets":jbhmm:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

"I'd do the same"

Monica is a different cat, she's also cool with alien races infiltrating law enforcement and society in general. It is unorthodox, maybe complex is a stretch. They are definitely bucking the 'hurt regular people you need to be punished' trope common in superhero bad vs evil story lines.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exactly. I'm still confused as to what she sacrificed for that town who was minding their business before she got there and turned them into "meat puppets":jbhmm:
Her made up husband and kids. They repping trauma set it's an emotional response not a logical one. It doesn't have to make sense.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He did doctor video footage to frame an Avenger for grand larceny, reviving Vision and using him in the field I doubt he has that type of authority and lastly he shot a fellow SWORD agent (Monica) while trying murder two pre-teens (Wiccan and Speed).
I know you thought you had a plot hole there but his arrest was very justified. :mjlol:
Was the video doctored? I thought he just showed Wanda breaking the glass and going down to the body and lied about what happened .

Didn’t Jimmy and Monica assault SWORD agents when they got arrested?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yes, doctoring video evidence and shooting people is illegal. :mjlol:
What people did he shoot?

And y’all are hilarious with this doctoring evidence bit. This is super hero shyt and the villain....wait for it....doctored evidence!!!!! Bury him under the prison :russ:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Was the video doctored? I thought he just showed Wanda breaking the glass and going down to the body and lied about what happened .

Didn’t Jimmy and Monica assault SWORD agents when they got arrested?
SWORD is some big meanies though. They deserved it :damn:
They wouldn’t even get Darcy coffee and they were rude to her :damn: