Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
A jail broken Vision :mjlol:

Basically how he is now without the partition created for his memories. The shyt he did to Rhoady would have been a common occurrence lol, he would have been liable to hop up off the table and put Wanda out her misery right then because it would be the logical thing to do.

He saw the same shyt that Ultron saw, that humanity is trash and doomed to take themselves out.
:laff::laff: its true as fukk

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why? What happened???

The way she was :cape: for wanda no matter what, even though technically she was the real villian.

SWORD and Agatha had alternative motives for trying fo stop her, but the people of Westview only cared about them stopping her.

Monica was simply being relatable.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I feel so bad for them Westview nikkas

Imagine being snapped then coming back to be mentally tortured for 3 weeks then the moment you're set free, you're damn near choked to death

Wanda owe each one of them people a face to face a apology but nope:mjlol:

She apologized to Monica but at least that bytch got powers damn:mjlol:

Will them nikkas at least get paid? Therapy? Anything?

that's how humans start to fear mutants ...?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Had to read the thread before commenting. Yo, this is an all timer. :russ:
To review the series I give it a 7.5/10. The sitcom stuff in the hex and episode 8 (really a couple of those flashbacks were like some of the best scenes in MCU history) was done really well. Like better than a lot of MCU stuff. But the SWORD outside the bubble shyt was almost the exact opposite. Bad writing and some bad acting really brought that shyt down. So overall mostly uneven with some really good stuff and some meh to bad stuff.
I am glad none of the FOX mutants are coming over to the MCU but I don't think trolling fans is a good idea. BUT in Marvel/Feige's defense I think he may be annoyed @ the uber nerd/youtube community and wanted to stick it to them and not necessarily the individual fan. Youtube theorists like Comic book Cast, Den of Nerds, Cosmic Wonder, Everything Always etc. especially and related channels act like they are super smart and paying attention to all the information in order to come up with theories or they are saying they have 'sources' when all they are doing is quoting made up theories from reddit. They are making up shyt out of thin air using info out there to justify their lies and they are doing it for clicks. When Disney got the FOX rights back Feige explicitly said he's not doing any mutant stuff anytime soon. When he presented at comic con in 2019 he told you what the slate was and after the Blade announcement made off hand remark mutants are coming. So he telegraphed MUTANTS AREN'T COMING TO THE MCU ANYTIME SOON. But what did all these theory channels do? Make video after video lying and saying they have 'sources' that Omega Red is going to be in Falcon and the Winter Soldier as well as Wolverine, Mephisto has been cast, Iam McKellan met with Feige so that must mean something, etc.
Especially during the pandemic when the MCU had to stop the lies got insane. So I think Ralph Bohner was for them, to discredit them, Marvel knew showing Evan Peters would spark all kind of wild unsubstantiated rumors, he was right and all those theory channels especially look dumb. I guess fans of theories and guessing what comes next got caught up to but this was a shot across the bow.
"Watch the shyt and stop trying to guess what happens next cause you're going to be disappointed." Is this a smart thing to do? Probably not but I understand where the energy comes from.

Also like my man @Bryan Danielson pointed out. I guess it doesn't seem right for Wanda to walk away unscathed but who is going to check her? This is what I thought people wanted, complex unorthodox stories that don't end so neatly but I guess some wanted a happy ending where the bad guy gets what is coming to them. MCU is past that.

And also, despite the Quicksilver misdirect we got a mutant reference in ep 8 Agnes confirmed Wanda was born with magic powers and used them to stop that bomb from going off. But I guess heads wanted something of more bombast and are disappointed.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
To review the series I give it a 7.5/10. The sitcom stuff in the hex and episode 8 (really a couple of those flashbacks were like some of the best scenes in MCU history) was done really well. Like better than a lot of MCU stuff. But the SWORD outside the bubble shyt was almost the exact opposite. Bad writing and some bad acting really brought that shyt down. So overall mostly uneven with some really good stuff and some meh to bad stuff.
I am glad none of the FOX mutants are coming over to the MCU but I don't think trolling fans is a good idea. BUT in Marvel/Feige's defense I think he may be annoyed @ the uber nerd/youtube community and wanted to stick it to them and not necessarily the individual fan. Youtube theorists like Comic book Cast, Den of Nerds, Cosmic Wonder, Everything Always etc. especially and related channels act like they are super smart and paying attention to all the information in order to come up with theories or they are saying they have 'sources' when all they are doing is quoting made up theories from reddit. They are making up shyt out of thin air using info out there to justify their lies and they are doing it for clicks. When Disney got the Disney rights back Feige explicitly said he's not doing any mutant stuff anytime soon. When he presented at comic con in 2019 he told you what the slate was and after the Blade announcement made off hand remark mutants are coming. So he telegraphed MUTANTS AREN'T COMING TO THE MCU ANYTIME SOON. But what did all these theory channels do? Make video after video lying and saying they have 'sources' that Omega Red is going to be in Falcon and the Winter Soldier as well as Wolverine, Mephisto has been cast, Iam McKellan met with Feige so that must mean something, etc.
Especially during the pandemic when the MCU had to stop the lies got insane. So I think Ralph Bohner was for them, to discredit them, Marvel knew showing Evan Peters would spark all kind of wild unsubstantiated rumors, he was right and all those theory channels especially look dumb. I guess fans of theories and guessing what comes next got caught up to but this was a shot across the bow.
"Watch the shyt and stop trying to guess what happens next cause you're going to be disappointed." Is this a smart thing to do? Probably not but I understand where the energy comes from.

Also like my man @Bryan Danielson pointed out. I guess it doesn't seem right for Wanda to walk away unscathed but who is going to check her? This is what I thought people wanted, complex unorthodox stories that don't end so neatly but I guess some wanted a happy ending where the bad guy gets what is coming to them. MCU is past that.

And also, despite the Quicksilver misdirect we got a mutant reference in ep 8 Agnes confirmed Wanda was born with magic powers and used them to stop that bomb from going off. But I guess heads wanted something of more bombast and are disappointed.

Wanda can get away with Monica saying hey, I'd do the same thing

The axe murderer

Daps
that's how humans start to fear mutants ...?
Probably. People treat unarmed black people like they're living weapons and act like gay people will single handedly take down the family unit. So imagine with mutants :mjlol:
Well except with mutants there are multiple ones that can and have tried to end reality :patrice:
So humans will do what humans do best.... make a complex and terrifying situation even worse:pachaha:
This should be fun :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who said gimmick? I just don’t see the why the sword dude was arrested...other than being rude :mjlol:
He did doctor video footage to frame an Avenger for grand larceny, reviving Vision and using him in the field I doubt he has that type of authority and lastly he shot a fellow SWORD agent (Monica) while trying murder two pre-teens (Wiccan and Speed).
I know you thought you had a plot hole there but his arrest was very justified. :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I am glad none of the FOX mutants are coming over to the MCU but I don't think trolling fans is a good idea. BUT in Marvel/Feige's defense I think he may be annoyed @ the uber nerd/youtube community and wanted to stick it to them and not necessarily the individual fan. Youtube theorists like Comic book Cast, Den of Nerds, Cosmic Wonder, Everything Always etc. especially and related channels act like they are super smart and paying attention to all the information in order to come up with theories or they are saying they have 'sources' when all they are doing is quoting made up theories from reddit. They are making up shyt out of thin air using info out there to justify their lies and they are doing it for clicks. When Disney got the FOX rights back Feige explicitly said he's not doing any mutant stuff anytime soon. When he presented at comic con in 2019 he told you what the slate was and after the Blade announcement made off hand remark mutants are coming. So he telegraphed MUTANTS AREN'T COMING TO THE MCU ANYTIME SOON. But what did all these theory channels do? Make video after video lying and saying they have 'sources' that Omega Red is going to be in Falcon and the Winter Soldier as well as Wolverine, Mephisto has been cast, Iam McKellan met with Feige so that must mean something, etc.

Your theory for why they included Quicksilver sounds a lot like the youtubers youre talking about. Maybe you should make a video essay :troll:

The axe murderer

Daps
He did doctor video footage to frame an Avenger for grand larceny, reviving Vision and using him in the field I doubt he has that type of authority and lastly he shot a fellow SWORD agent (Monica) while trying murder two pre-teens (Wiccan and Speed).
I know you thought you had a plot hole there but his arrest was very justified. :mjlol:
Oh yeah trying to shoot pre teens way out of pocket