Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Daps

You know something breh... I used to read all kinds of comic books growing up. But now that I think about it, I've never even SEEN an Avengers comic. They just wasn't popular in my area. It was about xmen and spiderman and even FF4 when I was little. Only thing I knew about the avengers was that I had one of those marvel character history books that told you everybody's skillset and history and that was how I learned about Vision and Ultron and Giant Man and Hawkeye and all of that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This show was ass :russ:

Had a spark when it started but made less sense the further it went.

"They'll never know what you did for them"

Jeezus christ :mjlol:

Reminded me of that Bill Burr skit where he talks about how white men have been getting blamed for the racism of white women for centuries and now white women have skipped the line to be the face of the woke movement.

"The nerve of you bytches"
Nah..it copies what she made her snap in her most infamous story. You gotta take the white woman hate gimmick on the next topic. Technically, she survived a war growing up. Thats a different level to the realest of real. She should be a villain but saved everyone in the last two movies.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how in the beginning of this thread, we're all like, "Who's doing this to poor Wanda?" and "fukk Hayward!"

Now everybody's like, "SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS REALITY WARPING bytch IMMEDIATELY."

Sign of a good story and series in my opinion.
I said kill this bytch after episode one:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel so bad for them Westview nikkas

Imagine being snapped then coming back to be mentally tortured for 3 weeks then the moment you're set free, you're damn near choked to death

Wanda owe each one of them people a face to face a apology but nope:mjlol:

She apologized to Monica but at least that bytch got powers damn:mjlol:

Will them nikkas at least get paid? Therapy? Anything?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I feel so bad for them Westview nikkas

Imagine being snapped then coming back to be mentally tortured for 3 weeks then the moment you're set free, you're damn near choked to death

Wanda owe each one of them people a face to face a apology but nope:mjlol:

She apologized to Monica but at least that bytch got powers damn:mjlol:

Will them nikkas at least get paid? Therapy? Anything?
There are no real consequences in a lot of superhero shyt. It will probably be an offhand remark then poof :mjlol:
Bih has done more harm than good. Even the visions she gave ironman indirectly led to ultron:mjlol:
Civil war now this :mjlol:
She always deflects and never takes responsibility so this shyt was always gonna happen.

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You know something breh... I used to read all kinds of comic books growing up. But now that I think about it, I've never even SEEN an Avengers comic. They just wasn't popular in my area. It was about xmen and spiderman and even FF4 when I was little. Only thing I knew about the avengers was that I had one of those marvel character history books that told you everybody's skillset and history and that was how I learned about Vision and Ultron and Giant Man and Hawkeye and all of that.
It’s cuz the avengers were lame AF, and they still are, but it’s the best comic book brehs have. Fox fukked up xmen, and dc sucks. I was amazed at how these folks made iron man a franchise and it wasn’t cheeks.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This thread funny af. It’s cool to see casual comic book people apply logic and want justification and consequences for actions. Imagine if actors never got old. Folks would be mind blown in avengers movie #10 when Ironman comes back from the dead and Steve Rodgers takes his fukking shield away from breh with wings to fight thanos again :russ:

but this time he gets one shotted quickly.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
What's the gimmick? Hold the Hulk accountable for all the shyt he did in his movies and the Avengers movies..Tony creating Ultron and all the shyt he did in Civil War..hold Hawkeye accountable for his mind controlled shyt....black panther has cancer cured and doesn't share it with anyone. If you want to nitpick, it's a long game.
Who said gimmick? I just don’t see the why the sword dude was arrested...other than being rude :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So if Shuri had succeeded in separating the mind stone from his head, is this what the outcome would have been?

A jail broken Vision :mjlol:

Basically how he is now without the partition created for his memories. The shyt he did to Rhoady would have been a common occurrence lol, he would have been liable to hop up off the table and put Wanda out her misery right then because it would be the logical thing to do.

He saw the same shyt that Ultron saw, that humanity is trash and doomed to take themselves out.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A jail broken Vision :mjlol:

Basically how he is now without the partition created for his memories. The shyt he did to Rhoady would have been a common occurrence lol, he would have been liable to hop up off the table and put Wanda out her misery right then because it would be the logical thing to do.

He saw the same shyt that Ultron saw, that humanity is trash and doomed to take themselves out.

Hes basically soulless.