Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to know how this ties into the next Spider-Man joint

I wish there was something in this that set up mutants but I guess they have something else planned

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So Dr Strange is supposed to be the defender of this dimension and a being with the ability to destroy the world has created a whole other dimension and he doesn't show up at all?

:usure:

This is why agents of shield didn't work, you have to suspend too much of your disbelief that no major players would get involved.

As I said, what if Strange got caught slipping in the astral?

Nightmare was the rumored villan for DS2 before they switched directors and moved on from making it a more intimate story into MOM.

If Strange is having to deal with Nightmare, he will be dealing with him on his terms which could make sense of the delay.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Black woman defending her actions every chance she got and trying to protect her too :mjpls::mjtf:
It’s based on reality :francis:

remember when that black woman judge hugs the white woman cop she convicted for killing an innocent black man in Texas and when they asked her why she said “I couldn’t refuse”.......it’s the same energy

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Monica really took a bullet for an Eastern European terrorist and her make believe family. Somebody post the pic of that Black woman draped over that Nazi trying to protect them I'm too lazy.

"If I had your power Id bring my mom back" bytch shut up. Wanda didn't do this over a flesh and blood person she did it over her multi-billion dollar vibrator. Why couldn't Wanda just let Sword rebuild the body....then steal it and use her powers to give it Visions memories and personality? Why do shyt the most evil and elaborate way possible?

fukk Wanda.
She had ZERO reason to cape for Wanda like that, ridiculous.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This show was ass :russ:

Had a spark when it started but made less sense the further it went.

"They'll never know what you did for them"

Jeezus christ :mjlol:

Reminded me of that Bill Burr skit where he talks about how white men have been getting blamed for the racism of white women for centuries and now white women have skipped the line to be the face of the woke movement.

"The nerve of you bytches"

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
oh also, absolutely no one... not a soul... is crying about disrespect to Wanda's story if they introduce a "big" cameo or something. Who fukkin cares? Wanda is a cog in the machine. We got plenty of her story. She's 2nd lead in Strange's movie, there's plenty to come. We could have handled the true origin of her max powers, and some other shyt.
Its his movie but he didn't really mean what she did endgame to the audience. She stole the show and had everyone talking. Endless memes
....millions upon millions of reactions post Endgame. Levels. And Scarlet Witch made him a puppet in the House of M. Shes why he lost the Sorcerer Supreme title in 05.