Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Whew that last episode tugged on my heartstrings at some points but was overall a huge let down. Wanda basically proved why not only should she have been informally imprisoned in Avengers compound but basically buried under that bytch. In the end she does an MCU equivalent of saying “oops”, pulling out a pack of Mentos, and flashing a smile :gucci:

:russ::russ::russ:
Given the commercial parodies they did this is how the show should have ended

Daps
Quicksilver is wong from dr strange in disguise. My theory
original.gif

This was the end of Homecoming right?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If Wanda is as powerful as all the experts in here are saying, and has thousands of people enslaved...in pain...is she still just "an Avenger"? You're saying the super-secret magic defense agency, or whatever Sword is, shouldn't try to stop that shyt? They should just observe and hope for the best?
What's the gimmick? Hold the Hulk accountable for all the shyt he did in his movies and the Avengers movies..Tony creating Ultron and all the shyt he did in Civil War..hold Hawkeye accountable for his mind controlled shyt....black panther has cancer cured and doesn't share it with anyone. If you want to nitpick, it's a long game.

Daps
It was worst than that, Monica said "they'll never know what you gave up for them"

I paused the shyt and started laughing like the townspeople should be thankful to Wanda for realizing that submitting them through mental torture was wrong so she could have a family

:mjlol:

I honestly thought Monica was talking about the Thanos fight :mjlol:

If you're right and I'm wrong, thats funnier tho :mjlol:

Daps
Maybe the next movie, maybe a limited series...

Tele-vision sent him down the rabbit hole when he posed the philosophical question. People like where did he go, why ain't he check on Wanda...he has no emotional attachment to Wanda because he has no personality matrix. She can clearly handle herself and Spectral Vison was just handled several life-times of information after being free'd from Swords control.

In the comics when this happened to Vision he and Wanda try to stay together but again, emotional attachment is gone along with any semblance of personality. He has to find a way to fill in those gaps independent of Wanda. A Vision Quest show could make for a really heady, first half of WandaVision type of experience if done correctly but would probably be lighter on the action depending on what other events it could end up tied to.

So if Shuri had succeeded in separating the mind stone from his head, is this what the outcome would have been?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bytch unstable as hell and wayyyy too strong. They were better off with thanos and keeping her dusted