Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Are u implying that I’m bytching and moaning about theories not happening? I hope not because if you check my post all through out this thread I’ve been saying people going get tight because they setting up their expectations way too high

for the record I fukks with rockstar and I was just laughing at the fact he still going hard with mephisto....also I believe we will see mephisto or something from the dark book

mephisto been referenced way back in the 1st avengers

never thought we was going get mutants etc etc in this show

Nah not you fam, but A LOT of people, in here and else where are pouting. Some of it is withdrawal lol, I get it.

They actually removed some things about Mephisto in the movies because of China, they been wanting to slot him for a minute now.. Agatha is a mid-boss, she's phase 4 Loki, the "big bad" has not been revealed.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND: These storylines are ALIVE, the change at the last minute, look at Civil War. How the fans received WV may not shift entire projects a particular way but it's impossible for it to not affect where they take it from here. Nerds basically story boarded a bunch of shyt for Feige to pick from lol, I love it.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Now that I'm thinking about.... Hayward was right.

Wanda just walk into a town, had an emotional breakdown and warped reality for miles while at the same time taking over countless people's minds.

The people were begging for her to kill them! That shyt was torture. And when she finally released them, she almost choked them to death.

Then homegirl takes the most powerful book of chaos magic on earth and bounces without so much as a "is there anything I can fix here since it's all my fukking fault anyway?"

Wanda's a god damn villain.

And Tony was right.
original.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah not you fam, but A LOT of people, in here and else where are pouting. Some of it is withdrawal lol, I get it.

They actually removed some things about Mephisto in the movies because of China, they been wanting to slot him for a minute now.. Agatha is a mid-boss, she's phase 4 Loki, the "big bad" has not been revealed.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND: These storylines are ALIVE, the change at the last minute, look at Civil War. How the fans received WV may not shift entire projects a particular way but it's impossible for it to not affect where they take it from here. Nerds basically story boarded a bunch of shyt for Feige to pick from lol, I love it.
Was Dormannau in the first Dr. Strange? Mephisto is probably popping up though.