Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:usure:Might have to be on sight with you like you was with Bryan if all that comes from this is some talk show fodder
I aint make no promises to get him there

Im making miracles to get us to this point. Lets celebrate that.

Yall may be rolling w/ you know who anyways

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
So Dr Strange is supposed to be the defender of this dimension and a being with the ability to destroy the world has created a whole other dimension and he doesn't show up at all?

:usure:

This is why agents of shield didn't work, you have to suspend too much of your disbelief that no major players would get involved.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not rewatchable. Just another strand in the Marvel dna.

I hadn’t sided with a theory, but I didn’t/don’t give enough of a fugg about the characters to care about this show just being a bridge to pulling her bullshyt family into reality. This is IM3/Dark World status: it will mean more once all is revealed later, and that’s about it.
Nah, no need for mental gymnastics. shyt was :francis:

I thought we'd get Strange at least or something. call a spade a spade....

DC would be getting roasted for this shyt.

They didn't nail the landing at all on this shyt, but stans gonna juelz and call it good.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Why couldn't mephisto still be coming?

Just because the 'mutli-verse' wasn't busted wide open by the finale and had mutants running around doesn't mean any of that was wrong, it just means THIS story was about Wanda and Vision.

The reason why I held out for and still am is because nikkas seem to forget that Thanos, one of the greatest on screen villans of all time was introduced to the MCU with a 15 second stinger. There are so many super-natural elements and characters being integrated into the MCU right now that have direct connections to Mephisto types and similar characters/themes that all of the context clues given that pointed in that direction are still doing so.

Agatha told her at the that she has no idea what she's unleashed. Nightmare/Chthon/Mephisto, super-natural villans besides Agatha Harkness were/still are waiting in the wings for an opportunity to take advantage of Wanda's abilities as the nexus.

All this bytching and moaning about theories that point in that direction being wrong just because it wasn't summed up in the show is stupid.
Are u implying that I’m bytching and moaning about theories not happening? I hope not because if you check my post all through out this thread I’ve been saying people going get tight because they setting up their expectations way too high

for the record I fukks with rockstar and I was just laughing at the fact he still going hard with mephisto....also I believe we will see mephisto or something from the dark book

mephisto been referenced way back in the 1st avengers

never thought we was going get mutants etc etc in this show

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She kidnapped and mentally tortured an entire town of people while also keeping their children locked away somewhere.

And everyone is like: "Wanda is so brave and selfless for sacrificing her fantasy family and ending the horrific torture she put all these innocent people through."

mufukkaz always letting white women slide with the bullshyt.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don’t even know what movie he could be in
Maybe captain marvel 2

Possible flicks he could pop up in:

Doctor strange 2
Ant Man 3 (because Kang)
Young Avengers/New Avengers projects, however they do it (again, because Kang)