Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Now that I'm thinking about.... Hayward was right.

Wanda just walk into a town, had an emotional breakdown and warped reality for miles while at the same time taking over countless people's minds.

The people were begging for her to kill them! That shyt was torture. And when she finally released them, she almost choked them to death.

Then homegirl takes the most powerful book of chaos magic on earth and bounces without so much as a "is there anything I can fix here since it's all my fukking fault anyway?"

Wanda's a god damn villain.

And Tony was right.

And now she's isolated by herself studying shyt she has nooooo business reading without somebody like Strange teaching and watching her. This is a god damn villain origin story.

Tony tried to warn us:mjcry:
4bzavri_zpsddkeaplc-png.379139

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
All I can say is...

Y’all nikkas slay me :heh:

I wasn’t expecting no Reed Richards or any type of major player in this. Usually Marvels MO is to allude to someone or some force for a while then a big reveal. There was no time to or past history to bring up fukking Memphisto. If he had shown up in Infinity War yea sure then you can bring him to Wandavision.

Reed, the mutants, they are all coming. Marvel is gonna take their time and do it right and it won’t even look like whatever Fox has done. We have to wait. These marvel shows on Disney are to be side stories to the major movies while exploring characters that wouldn’t be a draw in the theaters. They are also created to bring people to the Disney plus streaming platform and make y’all pay 7.99 a month because guess what? The movies are still shut down with covid. I wouldn’t expect major players on these shows.

with that said, wandavision is cool. I’m glad they tap into the magic side of marvel and expands the universe. Now we got space, time travel, magic, secret spy stuff.. you know.. COMICS!!!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Lol son was od with the mephisto shyt ....lol his new video today said mephisto might still be coming

Why couldn't mephisto still be coming?

Just because the 'mutli-verse' wasn't busted wide open by the finale and had mutants running around doesn't mean any of that was wrong, it just means THIS story was about Wanda and Vision.

The reason why I held out for and still am is because nikkas seem to forget that Thanos, one of the greatest on screen villans of all time was introduced to the MCU with a 15 second stinger. There are so many super-natural elements and characters being integrated into the MCU right now that have direct connections to Mephisto types and similar characters/themes that all of the context clues given that pointed in that direction are still doing so.

Agatha told her at the that she has no idea what she's unleashed. Nightmare/Chthon/Mephisto, super-natural villans besides Agatha Harkness were/still are waiting in the wings for an opportunity to take advantage of Wanda's abilities as the nexus.

All this bytching and moaning about theories that point in that direction being wrong just because it wasn't summed up in the show is stupid.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So... White Vision...
He got the iOS update, said oh word, y'all moving like that? and dipped, to never be seen until the next Marvel movie. Am I getting this right? :what:

Maybe the next movie, maybe a limited series...

Tele-vision sent him down the rabbit hole when he posed the philosophical question. People like where did he go, why ain't he check on Wanda...he has no emotional attachment to Wanda because he has no personality matrix. She can clearly handle herself and Spectral Vison was just handled several life-times of information after being free'd from Swords control.

In the comics when this happened to Vision he and Wanda try to stay together but again, emotional attachment is gone along with any semblance of personality. He has to find a way to fill in those gaps independent of Wanda. A Vision Quest show could make for a really heady, first half of WandaVision type of experience if done correctly but would probably be lighter on the action depending on what other events it could end up tied to.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanda got the darkhold and is already astral projection researching :mjgrin::wow:

Pretty ballsy by marvel, could’ve took the cheap way out and have Agatha been the one controlling the town all along. They are actually pulling off Wanda :ehh:

Monica being cool with Wanda controlling the town tho:picard: And we got Skrulls errwhere:blessed: