Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I love how in the beginning of this thread, we're all like, "Who's doing this to poor Wanda?" and "fukk Hayward!"

Now everybody's like, "SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS REALITY WARPING bytch IMMEDIATELY."

Sign of a good story and series in my opinion.
Here's the fukked up part: Hayward is going to jail. :mjlol:

Anyone that watches New Rockstars, the white dude is sick af rn lol
I need to watch John Campea and Jeremy Jahns ASAP. I can't wait for the review on Double Toasted too. I have a feeling a lot of this will be going on.

tenor.gif

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Whew that last episode tugged on my heartstrings at some points but was overall a huge let down. Wanda basically proved why not only should she have been informally imprisoned in Avengers compound but basically buried under that bytch. In the end she does an MCU equivalent of saying “oops”, pulling out a pack of Mentos, and flashing a smile :gucci:

I still overall enjoyed the show but damn what a letdown.

I’ve gotta say though Monica Rambeau is a “Vision” of loveliness :lolbron: Absolutely beautiful. Also the woman who played Agatha did a damn fine acting job because she legit came off as threatening in her own way.

somebody needs to pull up on Feige over that Ralph business because that was a party foul forreal and DCEU level letdown. They should’ve just had Ben Afleck cameo as Daredevil if they were gonna stunt-cast and fumble the ball like that.

Edit: I was watching g a stream of “questionable” legality so maybe I missed something. Was there an end credits scene after the first lackluster end credits scene? I e been tripped up like this before. Saw a stream of Kill Bill 2 back in The day that cut off early and for years I didn’t know that the bride actually killed Bill...

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Here's the fukked up part: Hayward is going to jail. :mjlol:

I need to watch John Campea and Jeremy Jahns ASAP. I can't wait for the review on Double Toasted too. I have a feeling a lot of this will be going on.

tenor.gif

Campea live right now, he's probably gonna be on for like 8 hours :mjlol:

Idk how he makes 4+ hour discussions about 30-40 min episodes :dwillhuh:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the episode. Great, but very depressing finale :mjcry:

Going to be hard for Falcon & Winter Soldier to live up to this, since it seems like more of a standard action show.

I thought we would at least get a Dr. Strange cameo or something tho. Paul Bethany was straight capping :stopitslime:
He technically wasn't lying, just trolling - the "Luke Skywalker type cameo" from an "actor he always wanted to work with" was himself
full

Had people searching through his IMDB history trying to connect the dots :dead:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Not rewatchable. Just another strand in the Marvel dna.

I hadn’t sided with a theory, but I didn’t/don’t give enough of a fugg about the characters to care about this show just being a bridge to pulling her bullshyt family into reality. This is IM3/Dark World status: it will mean more once all is revealed later, and that’s about it.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Monica aided and abetted. Like, "I feel you, homie... I lost my moms, if I was in your shoes I've would of done the same thing. Fucck those townspeople's feelings!"

It was worst than that, Monica said "they'll never know what you gave up for them"

I paused the shyt and started laughing like the townspeople should be thankful to Wanda for realizing that submitting them through mental torture was wrong so she could have a family

:mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It was worst than that, Monica said "they'll never know what you gave up for them"

I paused the shyt and started laughing like the townspeople should be thankful to Wanda for realizing that submitting them through mental torture was wrong so she could have a family

:mjlol:
Yeah
MCU starting to eat itself
Or white women just showing out

Even the comics they were like :hhh::gucci::hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not rewatchable. Just another strand in the Marvel dna.

I hadn’t sided with a theory, but I didn’t/don’t give enough of a fugg about the characters to care about this show just being a bridge to pulling her bullshyt family into reality. This is IM3/Dark World status: it will mean more once all is revealed later, and that’s about it.

I think the direction was poor.

They excelled at the hex time displacement stuff but the closer they got to normality (aka marvel spectacle) the more their weaknesses started to show. Marvel needs to be more careful about who the let direct. I can't believe that Jon Watts has been given FF but at least they got rid of Derrickson.

Saying that even Derrickson's actions scenes in DS1, albeit formulaic, were leagues ahead these.

It's partially to do with FX money but it's not all about money.

It's how you structure it: .

It's how you use the free/cheap things like sound, shadows, timing, angles see: Ridley Scott back in the day.