Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This whole shyt was weak sauce... probably most overrated show I seen in a long time.

This episode in particular was better than the last but that’s mainly because we got to see at least a lil bit of Monicas powers, Grey Vision (who had like a 10 min appearance) and at least Scarlett Witch in costume....

But overall, completely underwhelming and highly overrated

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Wanda studying the fukking Darkhold?!?! This is reckless as shyt! I thought Dr. Strange whole purpose was to protect this reality, and dude didn't even know about Thanos and now Wanda "reality warper, life creator" Maximoff has full use of the Darkhold and Strange ain't nowhere in sight?!?!?

Maybe somebody caught him slipping in the astral.

:sas2:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Agatha Harkness was basically just bullying a bully. Her motivations were just as selfish. But the only person who suffered because of her was Wanda...and I guess Sparky.:lolbron:

The true heroes of the story were the witches who tried to snuff them both out.
And the SWORD dude who was actually trying to stop Wanda.
Somehow he got arrested for being mean, though.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
When I said I wasnt feeling the goofy sitcom stuff in the beginning the MCU nerds told me I was stupid and couldnt comprehend all the subtext.

Now those same nerds are telling me I'm stupid for caring about the subtext.
:unimpressed:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh i didnt want the finale to leave me with more questions than answers but u know marvel. So wanda ass definately a villain now cause those town folks are traumatized and theres going to be a hunt for her but she fukking with that Darkhold trying to save her kids so mephisto or Cthon bout to sneak up.

I wish they wouldve mentioned some kind of cloaking spell thats why strange aint show up but i guess that will be addressed later or maybe he didnt pop up because they are of earth and not asgardian like loki so its not like magic mexicans crossing dimensional fences

:ohhh: