Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are the other heroes? After Thanos the whole world would be on high alert something like this would become global news

Why do people ask this question with comic book stories?

If the X Men are fighting Magneto they gotta get it done because it's their story. You're trying to develop those specific characters. Makes no sense to have every Marvel hero show up for the victory.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a nice way to cap it off.

As a fan I wanted some other things to play out which didn’t but I’ll always continue to watch. I never trusted the x men angle, or the engineer thing or even Wanda starting the multiverse but I just wanted another supernatural villain to pop up. We only got maybe 10 minutes of Dormammu in Doctor Strange and I love Supernatural chit.

I can’t wait for Loki. I’m throwing all kind of theories out there.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
By they way, Agatha said that the Scarlet Witch is stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme? is this true @Jello Biafra ? or was Agatha just stanning witches?
In the comics Wanda's powers fluctuated from barely being able to move a box to altering reality but they never officially quantified her as being more powerful than the Sorcerer Supreme. She definitely has been at different points in time though.

I guess with how they have built her up she is now a level above Strange in the MCU.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Now that I'm thinking about.... Hayward was right.

Wanda just walk into a town, had an emotional breakdown and warped reality for miles while at the same time taking over countless people's minds.

The people were begging for her to kill them! That shyt was torture. And when she finally released them, she almost choked them to death.

Then homegirl takes the most powerful book of chaos magic on earth and bounces without so much as a "is there anything I can fix here since it's all my fukking fault anyway?"

Wanda's a god damn villain.

And Tony was right.
She kidnapped and mentally tortured an entire town of people while also keeping their children locked away somewhere.

And everyone is like: "Wanda is so brave and selfless for sacrificing her fantasy family and ending the horrific torture she put all these innocent people through."

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She about to fukk around and have cthon reach into that reality. And that mf may be worse than dormammu:picard:
In the comics even dormmamu evokes him
1691136-drstrangesorcerersuprem.jpg
Seeing this cover re-imagined in live action would be cool as hell:

clean.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She kidnapped and mentally tortured an entire town of people while also keeping their children locked away somewhere.

And everyone is like: "Wanda is so brave and selfless for sacrificing her fantasy family and ending the horrific torture she put all these innocent people through."
See why its easy to redeem mass murderers in comics
BrownTornJunco-small.gif

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps

She put her hoodie up and walked off like the last 9 weeks never happened :mjlol: