Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Show def could've used the (falsely) rumored extra hours these last 3 episodes. I think I enjoyed the early sitcoms episodes with all the suspense and hidden tension a little more than when things became more exposed. Overall a good show tho.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm saying. She rode off into the sunset like a misunderstood tragic hero.

Why would anyone ever forgive her? She evil evil.

Lets be honest for one moment:rudy:

Who was gonna stop her?:mindblown:

Or what could anyone do about it?:what:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bingo. I just said this to my boy when he texted me.

Fanboys are the easiest fukking marks in history. The internet makes a killing off rumors and innuendo. We see “Easter eggs” and start connecting dots that aren’t really there only to get upset when it turns out they’re not really there.

Fanboy expectation vs creator intent is a real thing and fans need to realize they’re not in control. Projecting shyt onto a show because it’s what you want vs what the show wants to do is a problem. It’s a show about scarlet witch and her journey. All the extra fanboy shyt doesn’t make it good or bad; it makes it fan service. If this is the story they want to tell then let it live and die on those merits, not expectations you have based on YouTube videos you watched and some rumor you read.

This was a good episode and a dope show overall about pain and grief and trauma and dealing with all that to come out on the other side. But it’s easy to miss that while putting on the Sherlock Holmes hat and trying to outsmart the creators.

sometimes a fukking cigar is just a fukking cigar.

People talking about House of M (just because Wanda warped reality) or Reed Richards were never going to get what they want it.

But come on man, you know damn well they knew EXACTLY what they were doing by casting Evan Peters as Quicksilver. It's not even a mutant thing, they have a movie called "Multiverse of Madness" and gave fans a character from another studio (well, "universe") to crossover on this show. They did that to drive conversation and wild speculation. You cannot fault fans on that one. That's troll job by Feige and Disney that should be shytted on because any show that goes to those lengths to drive the hype up, would get shytted on too, and for good reason.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
for the record, i never expected Reed Richards, but i did think that was Fox Quicksilver and the first "mutant" crossover. if this show didn't set the mutant shyt in motion, what will? She is historically a mutant, and she has world changing powers. Everyone was right to believe this would be the jumpoff. Then they hire a friggin Xmen universe actor to play the same character... for all we know they'll explain her hex created mutants 5 movies from now, but this was the time to tease the mutants. Having a 20 year plan is all good and well, but you also have 5000 characters, so we don't need to Thanos everything.

Eternals would be a MUCH better way to introduce mutants than Wanda creating them out of thin air or making them "come over" from another universe :manny:

Having said that, I'm positive that Eternals will not have any mutant backstory whatsoever :pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
People talking about House of M (just because Wanda warped reality) or Reed Richards were never going to get what they want it.

But come on man, you know damn well they knew EXACTLY what they were doing by casting Evan Peters as Quicksilver. It's not even a mutant thing, they have a movie called "Multiverse of Madness" and gave fans a character from another studio (well, "universe") to crossover on this show. They did that to drive conversation and wild speculation. You cannot fault fans on that one. That's troll job by Feige and Disney that should be shytted on because any show that goes to those lengths to drive the hype up, would get shytted on too, and for good reason.
It’s not even about Dr Strange 2. They introduce Evan Peters as Pietro then in the next episode bring up the Nexus, something only comic fans would know, then try to backtrack like these wild theories just appear from the ether.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Wanda really kidnapped an entire town, locked away all the children of said town, AND repressed memories of said town and we're supposed to root for her:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
I told people earlier in this thread that Wanda was acting very unlikeable. I can safely say now that this series has ended, she did not redeem herself. I've never been the biggest Wanda fan anyway. As far as X-Men characters go, I always preferred Rogue, Kitty, Storm, and hell even Mystique over her. The House of M story was alright though.