Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Wanda really kidnapped an entire town, locked away all the children of said town, AND repressed memories of said town and we're supposed to root for her:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

She's basically the Marvel version of Carrie from Homeland. Everyone she comes in contact with ends up worse off or :dead:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Now that I'm thinking about.... Hayward was right.

Wanda just walk into a town, had an emotional breakdown and warped reality for miles while at the same time taking over countless people's minds.

The people were begging for her to kill them! That shyt was torture. And when she finally released them, she almost choked them to death.

Then homegirl takes the most powerful book of chaos magic on earth and bounces without so much as a "is there anything I can fix here since it's all my fukking fault anyway?"

Wanda's a god damn villain.

And Tony was right.
That time she was choking em out unintentional as it was she could have killed that entire town :demonic:
She had no control over that choking now she thinks that she can work with the darkhold:dahell:
She was chaotic without it. With it? :damn:
Only reason she isn't locked up is that no one there was stopping her. Who needs mephisto when she can cause this much suffering :mjlol:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
She's basically the Marvel version Carrie from Homeland. Everyone she comes in contact with ends up worse off or :dead:

WandaVision in 1 gif:

193740625_giphy.gif

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That time she was choking em out unintentional as it was she could have killed that entire town :demonic:
She had no control over that choking now she thinks that she can work with the darkhold:dahell:
She was chaotic without it. With it? :damn:
Only reason she isn't locked up is that no one there was stopping her. Who needs mephisto when she can cause this much suffering :mjlol:

And now she's isolated by herself studying shyt she has nooooo business reading without somebody like Strange teaching and watching her. This is a god damn villain origin story.

Tony tried to warn us:mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
And now she's isolated by herself studying shyt she has nooooo business reading without somebody like Strange teaching and watching her. This is a god damn villain origin story.

Tony tried to warn us:mjcry:
She about to fukk around and have cthon reach into that reality. And that mf may be worse than dormammu:picard:
In the comics even dormmamu evokes him
1691136-drstrangesorcerersuprem.jpg

Last edited: