Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Wanda really kidnapped an entire town, locked away all the children of said town, AND repressed memories of said town and we're supposed to root for her:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, at least some type of empathy. Her and Vision were chillin, minding their own business, then Thanos comes and fcuks up her world pretty much. There was really no one on the Avengers whom understood how deep her loss of Vision was, which made it even more sad for her. She did what she felt was right in order to get something of her life back. She just took a rather drastic approach in doing so

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Where are the other heroes? After Thanos the whole world would be on high alert something like this would become global news
There aren't really any currently:
Tony-Dead
Cap-Old
Falcon and Bucky-coming up
Guardians-Space
Thor-With the Guardians in space
Cap Marvel-Space
Rhodey-Doing airforce/war machine shyt
Hawkeye-Family bonding
Antman-Family Bonding
Spider-man-trying to get to second base n 3rd base with MJ
Hulk-Getting more nerfed somewhere by the writers
Defenders-Not canon
Xmen-Not canon
Fantastic four-Not canon:dead::dead:
Dr. Strange-Apparently too busy to notice all this :dead::dead:
Wong-'The Sanctum is ungarded"
tenor.gif

Any other heroes or beings that could humble Wanda powerful enough aren't canon yet:hubie:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Well, at least some type of empathy. Her and Vision were chillin, minding their own business, then Thanos comes and fcuks up her world pretty much. There was really no one on the Avengers whom understood how deep her loss of Vision was, which made it even more sad for her. She did what she felt was right in order to get something of her life back. She just took a rather drastic approach in doing so
Oh I'm aware:pachaha:This is also the path countless villains have taken before succumbing fully to said villainy :pachaha:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ehhhh :patrice:

In their defense, Paul Bettany did create the hype and expectations with his comments about the "major cameo." That happens quite often in Hollywood, where actors/actresses and directors hyped up something and then get caught off guard or upset when people don't feel like its worth the hype.
Y’all have to stop falling for the hype videos, taking everything they say word for word. Stop going into these shows with such high expectations and just watch it and come up with opinions on your own. I’m not saying it’s you but for those that forget actors and directors job is to hype up the show.

Also maybe they had some shyt and it got cut for whatever reason. Fans be expecting too much from these people

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a thought, if Wanda is more powerful than strange, she could have the hex be “hidden” from the worlds view so nobody bugs her. Hasn’t been explained that way but seems simple enough

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Now that I'm thinking about.... Hayward was right.

Wanda just walk into a town, had an emotional breakdown and warped reality for miles while at the same time taking over countless people's minds.

The people were begging for her to kill them! That shyt was torture. And when she finally released them, she almost choked them to death.

Then homegirl takes the most powerful book of chaos magic on earth and bounces without so much as a "is there anything I can fix here since it's all my fukking fault anyway?"

Wanda's a god damn villain.

And Tony was right.