Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Wanda just dip without apologizing or fixing the damage.

Thanks for helping me feel better. Deuces.

"They don't know what you sacrificed for them" WHAT!?!?!? :mjtf:

She imprisoned a whole town full of people

I'm saying. She rode off into the sunset like a misunderstood tragic hero.

Why would anyone ever forgive her? She evil evil.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This show was damn Crack man.
The first few episodes had me like WTF.
:beli:

Then it was WTF!
:ohlawd:

UKVu0t8.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Monica really took a bullet for an Eastern European terrorist and her make believe family. Somebody post the pic of that Black woman draped over that Nazi trying to protect them I'm too lazy.

"If I had your power Id bring my mom back" bytch shut up. Wanda didn't do this over a flesh and blood person she did it over her multi-billion dollar vibrator. Why couldn't Wanda just let Sword rebuild the body....then steal it and use her powers to give it Visions memories and personality? Why do shyt the most evil and elaborate way possible?

fukk Wanda.

Damn :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Where are the other heroes? After Thanos the whole world would be on high alert something like this would become global news
The coming of the Scarlet Witch is a big deal and the only person who noticed is some random witch from 1693?

Phoenix had a whole galactic empire trying to kill her.

This was a Disney Channel original.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Im so sick of fights only consisting of super strength and laser beams

Wheres the creativity? These people need to play more games

Yeah they really could've upped the ante in a magical fight like this. Dr. Strange gave us a glimpse of it but it didn't happen here. The budget for this episode's fights must've been trash.

In reality it made no sense for Agatha to fight Wanda in broad daylight. She's dumb as fukk. She should've kept her in the basement. :hubie:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah they really could've upped the ante in a magical fight like this. Dr. Strange gave us a glimpse of it but it didn't happen here. The budget for this episode's fights must've been trash.

In reality it made no sense for Agatha to fight Wanda in broad daylight. She's dumb as fukk. She should've kept her in the basement. :hubie:

Agatha needed Wanda to use her powers against her to steal it.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

She needed Wanda to use her powers so she could absorb them. But in her arrogance she inadvertently taught Wanda the anti magic rune spell.