Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to rewatch the early sitcom episodes to pick up all the nuances. This show went off a cliff after they introduced sword and then became super cheesy after the agnes reveal

They didn't really land the finale imo, and I'm not one of those following crazy theories, this was just disappointing to see another cheesy marvel ending to a show that was billed as being different

Evan peters was a 100% cheap troll job

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol I can’t wait to talk to my dude

my dude was going in saying his sources told him that nightmare will be in the show :russ:

oh and dr doom might show up :mjlol:

Reed Richards was the one that killed me.:mjlol:

Truth be told..... I just think all our timelines was fukked up.

Like pandemic or not.... wasn’t this shyt being filmed before a lot of that Fox shyt was being resolved?:russ:

I think if this was filmed a little bit more afterwards or they had time or we heard rumors of “filming extra scenes”

Then I would’ve expected some type of hint and been a little disappointed

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Monica really took a bullet for an Eastern European terrorist and her make believe family. Somebody post the pic of that Black woman draped over that Nazi trying to protect them I'm too lazy.

"If I had your power Id bring my mom back" bytch shut up. Wanda didn't do this over a flesh and blood person she did it over her multi-billion dollar vibrator. Why couldn't Wanda just let Sword rebuild the body....then steal it and use her powers to give it Visions memories and personality? Why do shyt the most evil and elaborate way possible?

fukk Wanda.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Seriously how the fukk does Strange not keep track of the Darkhokld??? How the hell did Agnes even get it?? Or are they blatantly retconning Agents of shield?:ohhh:Vampires, demons, Mephisto himself, alllllll kinds of supernatural fukkery is coming :ohhh:Hell Ghost Rider, Blade, Dracula, holy shyt:mindblown:Either Wanda masters the book OR she looses control causing the multiverse of madness :mindblown:She's apparently stronger than Strange too damn I forgot about Mordo and Nightmare there's so many ways this could go:mindblown:

:wow: The possibilities are endless! Can’t wait to see a fully powered Wanda vs Strange:wow: I wish we could’ve seen what he’s been up to:jbhmm:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm going to rewatch the early sitcom episodes to pick up all the nuances. This show went off a cliff after they introduced sword and then became super cheesy after the agnes reveal

They didn't really land the finale imo, and I'm not one of those following crazy theories, this was just disappointing to see another cheesy marvel ending to a show that was billed as being different

Evan peters was a 100% cheap troll job
I blame the writers and director

Winter Soldier didn't break its tone like this did

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Monica really took a bullet for an Eastern European terrorist and her make believe family. Somebody post the pic of that Black woman draped over that Nazi trying to protect them I'm too lazy.

"If I had your power Id bring my mom back" bytch shut up. Wanda didn't do this over a flesh and blood person she did it over her multi-billion dollar vibrator. Why couldn't Wanda just let Sword rebuild the body....then steal it and use her powers to give it Visions memories and personality? Why do shyt the most evil and elaborate way possible?

fukk Wanda.
Yup

Another problem with the MCU...they have professionals act like fan boys

It'd be different if it was shown as a character flaw, but nope

Wanda broke bad, and all Monica can say is you go girl!