Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Final episode was weak. I think the only part I liked was the two Visions turning their fight into a theoretical analysis of their existence to solve it.

The rest of the ep was uneventful action and exposition galore. Looking back only the sitcom focused parts of the show were fun and interesting.

Show fell off the moment Agnes started singing that corny theme song.

Went from Christopher Nolan level multi-layed filmnaking to episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think they cast Peters because they knew people loved his version of Quicksilver and in the context of the show, there was a mystery around whether it was a real or fake Pietro. And who better to cast to get people guessing?

I think it’s one thing to be disappointed, hell I would’ve loved to see some of the theories that were talked about become true. But it’s not like Marvel betrayed anyone or made promises that they didn’t deliver on either.

I'm not saying at all that they didn't deliver on their promise or betray anyone, but it would be lying to say that they didn't enjoy and reap the benefits from all the speculation and the viewership that came from that speculation.

Marvel is not a victim in this situation unlike some people in this thread are trying to portray. People can't look at the Pietro appearance from Evan Peters and then cry foul when others start being hyped and speculating about it. Especially when the Multiverse of Madness is coming into play next year.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs she was talking about Quicksilver which was just a troll job. Disney made us all into marks.

The coolest part of the entire show was basically marvel pulling a Mysterio 2.0 :hubie:

Interestingly enough I said it in here that it was possible Evan Peters was the surprise and there was no one else coming but folks were committed to Patrick Stewart & Al Pacino :skip:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
about the "multiverse" not being established in the MCU ..

The Ancient One: "Who are you in this vast multiverse, Mr. Strange? Have you seen that before in a gift shop?"

The Ancient One: "We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the multiverse, to cast spells, conjure shields and weapons to make magic. "

Mordo: "Mastery of the sling ring is essential to the mystic arts. They allow us to travel throughout the multiverse."

The Ancient One: "Learning of an infinite multiverse included learning of infinite dangers. "

Wong: "Word of the Ancient One’s death will spread through the Multiverse. Earth has no Sorcerer Supreme to defend it. We must be ready."

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You know..... if there was no Zod, Reverse Flash, Black Adam, Rhas al Gul, Sinestro and a bunch of their names I could drop.

You would right on the money.

Breh, that’s not a Marvel standards it’s a COMIC STANDARD
Fair enough.
Doesnt change anything.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Final episode was weak. I think the only part I liked was the two Visions turning their fight into a theoretical analysis of their existence to solve it.

The rest of the ep was uneventful action and exposition galore. Looking back only the sitcom focused parts of the show were fun and interesting.
That was the best part. Most vision way of sorting a dispute:mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Or it could’ve been white vision.

Paul Bettany admitted yesterday that he was referring to Vision and trolling when he made those comments. Which I think is fukked in a way as you are intentionally misleading people for "profit." Unfortunately, that's the game though in Hollywood and other forms of media.

He could have nipped those comments in the bud at anytime, but chose not do so until the day before on a medium that people weren't likely going to watch.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Paul Bettany admitted yesterday that he was referring to Vision and trolling when he made those comments. Which I think is fukked in a way as you are intentionally misleading people for "profit." Unfortunately, that's the game though in Hollywood and other forms of media.

He could have nipped those comments in the bud at anytime, but chose not do so until the day before on a medium that people weren't likely going to watch.

a lot of people will say the finale was a disappointment because of those comments he made... he set the bar too high and raised expectations

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Seriously how the fukk does Strange not keep track of the Darkhokld??? How the hell did Agnes even get it?? Or are they blatantly retconning Agents of shield?:ohhh:Vampires, demons, Mephisto himself, alllllll kinds of supernatural fukkery is coming :ohhh:Hell Ghost Rider, Blade, Dracula, holy shyt:mindblown:Either Wanda masters the book OR she looses control causing the multiverse of madness :mindblown:She's apparently stronger than Strange too damn I forgot about Mordo and Nightmare there's so many ways this could go:mindblown: