Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Oh don't get me wrong. A lot of theories and speculation get wayy too out of control to where some people act like they know everything. But Marvel and other properties don't mind it though as it drives the hype and viewership while getting people to watch and see what happens.

I can understand people pissed and being hoodwinked based on the Pietro casting and Bettany's comments. Disney doesn't care though as it drove people to Disney+. It's a double edged swords where a lot of people are benefiting from it. Disney being one of them.
I like how they did it.. if all you had to do was read the comics it would be no reason to watch the shows .. great first season and the troll job was beautiful

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She did say that. She was explicitly asked by TVLine if WandaVision would have it's own Skywalker like cameo and she said yes.
The article

Will WandaVision Have Its Own 'Luke Skywalker' Moment? Elizabeth Olsen 'Really Excited' for Surprise to Come

What she says

When asked if WandaVision has anything similar in store — namely a casting that she can’t believe hasn’t leaked yet — Olsen gave us a quick, “Yes.” And though she dared not offer any specifics, she did share with a laugh that “I’m really excited” for viewers to see what (or who) is coming.

:ufdup:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They knew exactly what they were doing when they made that casting. Anybody who says otherwise is a lie.

Marvel knew that it would drive theories and viewership to see what would come from it.

I agree that they knew putting Evan Peters in as fake Pietro would cause buzz. They could’ve just cast idk, someone like Zac Efron instead. But they knew Peters would cause speculation about whether he’s real or not.

But at the same time, Marvel never promised anyone that a multiverse was gonna be introduced in this show. Feige has been very consistent in saying they’re not introducing the X-Men anytime soon, and outside of Ryan Reynolds, there’s been no indication that Marvel is keeping anyone from the Fox universe.

But I think casting Evan Peters was just fan service at the end of the day, they could’ve cast anyone to play a fake Pietro but they knew fans would be excited for him :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I agree that they knew putting Evan Peters in as fake Pietro would cause buzz. They could’ve just cast idk, someone like Zac Efron instead. But they knew Peters would cause speculation about whether he’s real or not.

But at the same time, Marvel never promised anyone that a multiverse was gonna be introduced in this show. Feige has been very consistent in saying they’re not introducing the X-Men anytime soon, and outside of Ryan Reynolds, there’s been no indication that Marvel is keeping anyone from the Fox universe.

But I think casting Evan Peters was just fan service at the end of the day :manny:

They didn't promise anything yes, but they knew exactly what would happen when Evan Peters made an appearance. That's why I have no qualms with people feeling mislead about it. They could have essentially brought back Aaron Taylor-Johnson for a few episode appearance, but that would haven't drove viewership or speculation the way that Evan Peters did.

Marvel knew exactly what they were doing and anyone who says otherwise is a lie. That shyt happens all the time in Hollywood and why they lowkey love people commenting and speculation about their shows and movies as it drives viewership.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dudes talking about the post credit scenes more than the actual episode.
About right given the episode.
Not bad, just pretty standard marvel. Hero fights villain with the same powers kind of deal.
Show wasn’t nearly as deep as people made it out to be.
Also, Monica served no real purpose other than a CM2 commercial.
And the Fox Quicksilver deal was paid off with a dikk joke. :dead:

You know..... if there was no Zod, Reverse Flash, Black Adam, Rhas al Gul, Sinestro and a bunch of their names I could drop.

You would right on the money.

Breh, that’s not a Marvel standards it’s a COMIC STANDARD

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with all of that however I do think that people being annoyed by the Quicksilver stuff is justified.
They could have hired any random actor in Hollywood to be Fake Pietro yet they chose the guy who plays the role in the X-Men movies. That was always going to make people jump to the conclusion that this meant something more than just a wink and a nod casting decision.
Every comic book show does stunt casting like this and every single time fans think its more than what it is; an easter egg.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City