Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The irony with you is that since the beginning of this thread, you continously flood the thread with irrational logic.

If a person speaks against any element of this show, you want to draw the line and make a lame post saying "you did it to yourself, Marvel dont care about your theory".

Grow up..This show manifested fan theories and I would assume most aren't tied down by the one's they assumed.

As a whole, the show was disapointing in several key areas so stop trying to drive home a lame "theory" you are pushing about posters on here for daps

Breh..... you gotta do better than “grow up” and making false accusations.

Stop trynna take shots for “daps” yourself.

Also, stop being sensitive to shyt that really isn’t meant to be taken so seriously

I never flooded this thread with any irrational shyt, I never really engaged too deep in the “what if’s” and I just accepted the show ep by ep what what it is.

This ain’t it man.... relax

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don’t think I made one prediction in here; but Marvel definitely set themselves up for some of the blowback. The theory crafting shyt has never been personally fun to me, so I don’t do it; but hey - to each heir own. With stuff like, “I know a guy,” and then it turns out to be some random ass woman, or bringing in almost the universally deemed “better” Quiksilver and then he turns out to be a Lyft driver... yeah. People are going to be tight.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
AFAuHYHm.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If Hayward had White Vision what the hell did he want with Color Vision? :what:
Didn't he initially have just the Vision body but he couldn't get it to work?
So he wanted Wanda's Vision because it was an operational synthezoid.
Once he saw that Wanda's Vision was just a part of the hex magic in Westview he got the idea to use the drone that was imbued with Wanda's magic to power his non-working version of Vision.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Breh..... you gotta do better than “grow up” and making false accusations.

Stop trynna take shots for “daps” yourself.

Also, stop being sensitive to shyt that really isn’t meant to be taken so seriously

I never flooded this thread with any irrational shyt, I never really engaged too deep in the “what if’s” and I just accepted the show ep by ep what what it is.

This ain’t it man.... relax

Your next post will be "fan theory" based, that's your gimmick in here..

You provide zero insight..

Ill wait for your next "you idiots played yourself" post and quote you again