Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
They didn't promise anything yes, but they knew exactly what would happen when Evan Peters made an appearance. That's why I have no qualms with people feeling mislead about it. They could have essentially brought back Aaron Taylor-Johnson for a few episode appearance, but that would haven't drove viewership or speculation the way that Evan Peters did.

Marvel knew exactly what they were doing and anyone who says otherwise is a lie. That shyt happens all the time in Hollywood and why they lowkey love people commenting and speculation about their shows and movies as it drives viewership.
I kind of low-key feel sorry for the guy.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I agree that they knew putting Evan Peters in as fake Pietro would cause buzz. They could’ve just cast idk, someone like Zac Efron instead. But they knew Peters would cause speculation about whether he’s real or not.

But at the same time, Marvel never promised anyone that a multiverse was gonna be introduced in this show. Feige has been very consistent in saying they’re not introducing the X-Men anytime soon, and outside of Ryan Reynolds, there’s been no indication that Marvel is keeping anyone from the Fox universe.

But I think casting Evan Peters was just fan service at the end of the day, they could’ve cast anyone to play a fake Pietro but they knew fans would be excited for him :manny:
I think that is going to backfire. It was a little too cute, but we’ll see.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I kind of low-key feel sorry for the guy.

I do too. Killed him off in one film and acts like the actor doesn't exist anymore. I thought he was going to show in Endgame as rumors were going around at the time that he was there on set. Of course, that happens all the time where actors/actresses show up on set all the time, but don't appear on film.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Which is why I say that they knew what they were doing when they made that Pietro casting as it would drive viewership towards WandaVision.

Definitely, but I think the mostly Meh response the ending is getting is that they were too cute with that casting. We’ll see, but I have a feeling a lot of people are disappointed more due to that than anything else.

It would have been better to just use the MCU Quicksilver and then right him off some other way.

:yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But she wasnt outchea causing trouble like Wanda was. She literally told Wanda how she was keeping people against their will and was trying to stop her.
She wanted Wanda's magic but she didn't really give a single fukk about the people of Westview.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I do too. Killed him off in one film and acts like the actor doesn't exist anymore. I thought he was going to show in Endgame as rumors were going around at the time that he was there on set. Of course, that happens all the time where actors/actresses show up on set all the time, but don't appear on film.
Had him like
tenor.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Final episode was weak. I think the only part I liked was the two Visions turning their fight into a theoretical analysis of their existence to solve it.

The rest of the ep was uneventful action and exposition galore. Looking back only the sitcom focused parts of the show were fun and interesting.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They didn't promise anything yes, but they knew exactly what would happen when Evan Peters made an appearance. That's why I have no qualms with people feeling mislead about it. They could have essentially brought back Aaron Taylor-Johnson for a few episode appearance, but that would haven't drove viewership or speculation the way that Evan Peters did.

Marvel knew exactly what they were doing and anyone who says otherwise is a lie. That shyt happens all the time in Hollywood and why they lowkey love people commenting and speculation about their shows and movies as it drives viewership.

I think they cast Peters because they knew people loved his version of Quicksilver and in the context of the show, there was a mystery around whether it was a real or fake Pietro. And who better to cast to get people guessing?

I think it’s one thing to be disappointed, hell I would’ve loved to see some of the theories that were talked about become true. But it’s not like Marvel betrayed anyone or made promises that they didn’t deliver on either.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Of course. That’s why I said I get the frustration even if I don’t feel it. Completely get it. But I don’t think that makes the show “bad” or means they whiffed because their intentions didn’t match up with what a fan expected
The show was definitely entertaining but I do wonder how it would've been received if it was dropped all at once and didn't have the benefit of the in-between week's worth of speculation to drive interest.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Its crazy after all these years Wanda barely scratched the surface of her powers and she's already an adult:wow: Imagine if Professor X had caught her when she was a child and put her through his regimen at the mansion:whew:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

No I posted the article as well they ask her if there is a cameo that hasn't leaked yet. She says yes.

Brehs she was talking about Quicksilver which was just a troll job. Disney made us all into marks.

The coolest part of the entire show was basically marvel pulling a Mysterio 2.0 :hubie:

Or it could’ve been white vision.