Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
a lot of people will say the finale was a disappointment because of those comments he made... he set the bar too high and raised expectations

Even he admitted yesterday when he revealed who the "cameo" was. Of course, the bar and hype was going to be raised from his comments as well as the appearance from Evan Peters. Marvel got eyeballs on their product though, so I'm sure they are cool with it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
MARVEL took the Coli back to the "Who shot J.R?" Speculation days!

:russ:

Dope ending!
Hope they dont just leave Spectrum in cinematic limbo.

And be ready for them to have Wiccan be the Gay Sorcerer Supreme.

:francis:
Nah Monica is about to get a massive boost I'm telling you she'll be as powerful or if not damn near equal to Carol:wow:Her interacting with Wandas power specifically will give her a boost along with a movie budget :banderas:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Show fell off the moment Agnes started singing that corny theme song.

Went from Christopher Nolan level multi-layed filmnaking to episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
It's funny because when we look back on this series, we'll remember two things: 1.) The "Agatha All Along" song and 2.) Jimmy Woo's card trick.

Those supporting character moments. :wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously how the fukk does Strange not keep track of the Darkhokld??? How the hell did Agnes even get it?? Or are they blatantly retconning Agents of shield? :ohhh:Vampires, demons, Mephisto himself, alllllll kinds of supernatural fukkery is coming :ohhh:Hell Ghost Rider, Blade, Dracula, holy shyt:mindblown:Either Wanda masters the book OR she looses control causing the multiverse of madness :mindblown:She's apparently stronger than Strange too damn I forgot about Mordo and Nightmare there's so many ways this could go:mindblown:
They're just like fukk Agents of Shield :to: Iirc Ghost Rider had taken the Darkhold to another dimension on that show.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Y’all set yallselves up:hubie:

A few of y’all sound mad and disappointed that y’all own silly predictions didn’t come to fruition.

Don’t blame Marvel, that was all y’all :hubie:

The irony with you is that since the beginning of this thread, you continously flood the thread with irrational logic.

If a person speaks against any element of this show, you want to draw the line and make a lame post saying "you did it to yourself, Marvel dont care about your theory".

Grow up..This show manifested fan theories and I would assume most aren't tied down by the one's they assumed.

As a whole, the show was disapointing in several key areas so stop trying to drive home a lame "theory" you are pushing about posters on here for daps

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was disappointed i at least wanted to see Mephisto or Dr Strange.

It left alot to be desired and I cant see re watching this series.