Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I agree with all of that however I do think that people being annoyed by the Quicksilver stuff is justified.
They could have hired any random actor in Hollywood to be Fake Pietro yet they chose the guy who plays the role in the X-Men movies. That was always going to make people jump to the conclusion that this meant something more than just a wink and a nod casting decision.

They knew exactly what they were doing when they made that casting. Anybody who says otherwise is a lie.

Marvel knew that it would drive theories and viewership to see what would come from it.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made a throwaway joke that fanboys took and ran with. That's on the fans for taking any little comment and trying to be the one to crack the code that'll reveal the secrets a show is going to reveal instead of just letting what happens on the screen play out.

Not one of these "fans", but these three same people that go to see thus stuff at the movies 5 times and buy their merch. Not sure what trolling would gain them. Yes,this was trolling. Especially by the actors. If it wasn't, then why has the director been in spin mode the last two days. He know his people's was capping all season. Skywalker level?:childplease: .

Funny how this turned out. Mando had "omega" level cameos and the people kept not believing leaks and rumors every week only to be like :lupe::ahh::banderas:week after week when the events were relatively small in that universe. Wandavision meanwhile had the power of MCU, but major characters couldn't be bothered to help their own friend. Even whose job is to police shyt like this couldn'tbe bothered. This was a major event in universe. A giant ass red Georgia dome in the middle of NewJersey can't be seen by anyone? Can't claim this is a small story. I really enjoyed this show, but its not believable in its own Universe.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah I'm talking bout the obnoxious mfs that act like they work for marvel and just so much more knowledgeable than everyone else... if the shoe fits :yeshrug:

Oh don't get me wrong. A lot of theories and speculation get wayy too out of control to where some people act like they know everything. But Marvel and other properties don't mind it though as it drives the hype and viewership while getting people to watch and see what happens.

I can understand people pissed and being hoodwinked based on the Pietro casting and Bettany's comments. Disney doesn't care though as it drove people to Disney+. It's a double edged swords where a lot of people are benefiting from it. Disney being one of them.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Which is why people just need to watch television for what it is. Reddit and discussion forums have created this theory phenomenon where everyone wants to feel like they know it all.
It’s literally a mystery show.

If we just watched Wanda’s timeline straight people would just be watching her from the blip to Westview.

Misdirects and starting with WandaVision is meant to make the viewer ask what’s going on.

“ who is doing this to you Wanda”

If we followed this from Wanda after Endgame to Westview we wouldn’t need Jimmy asking this question.

But nah. Let’s blame Reddit.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not one of these "fans", but these three same people that go to see thus stuff at the movies 5 times and buy their merch. Not sure what trolling would gain them. Yes,this was trolling. Especially by the actors. If it wasn't, then why has the director been in spin mode the last two days. He know his people's was capping all season. Skywalker level?:childplease: .

Funny how this turned out. Mando had "omega" level cameos and the people kept not believing leaks and rumors every week only to be like :lupe::ahh::banderas:week after week when the events were relatively small in that universe. Wandavision meanwhile had the power of MCU, but major characters couldn't be bothered to help their own friend. Even whose job is to police shyt like this couldn'tbe bothered. This was a major event in universe. A giant ass red Georgia dome in the middle of NewJersey can't be seen by anyone? Can't claim this is a small story. I really enjoyed this show, but its not believable in its own Universe.

Not one of actors said that. That was made up by youtube and news outlets for clicks
:ufdup:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s literally a mystery show.

If we just watched Wanda’s timeline straight people would just be watching her from the blip to Westview.

Misdirects and starting with WandaVision is meant to make the viewer ask what’s going on.

“ who is doing this to you Wanda”

If we followed this from Wanda after Endgame to Westview we wouldn’t need Jimmy asking this question.

But nah. Let’s blame Reddit.

You can do both. I can blame Reddit and I can blame Marvel, which I've already done, for misleading their viewers. The biggest fukk you of the season to the audience was grabbing Pietro from the FOX universe and then making him a random NPC who had a last name that reeked of Marvel's childish comedy. It served no purpose but to drive viewership to the show. That wasn't even a red herring.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The episode felt rushed. White Vision left and no mention of him after. I thought maybe he'd be the new version of Ultron, but that theory went down in the toilet. I got 2 out of 38 theories correct so that's better than most, I suppose.

Overall, I'm just kind of meh about the whole thing.