Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
How come none of the avengers checked in Wanda:stopitslime::stopitslime:
Clint had a good relationship with her:stopitslime:
Or Rhodes...somebody:stopitslime:

Well within the timeline this takes place literally a week after the events from “Endgame.” And 8 months before the events in “Far From Home.”

For all we know, Wanda most likely went over to S.W.O.R.D headquarters to view Vision’s body right after Tony’s funeral.

The rest of the Avengers were most likely at home with their families resting.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
obviously still time to build... but did you leave this show more excited for Captain Marvel 2? she was fine, but i wouldn't believe anyone if they said they're more hype for that movie right now.
That Monica after-credits scene was :beli:
I'd have preferred to see something about CAC Vision.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No I said what I said. If you disagree that’s cool. If you wished they would’ve done it differently that’s also cool. I’m saying how I feel about it and a larger shyt I’ve seen when it comes to fanboys and how we can be.

like I said I understand the frustration I just don’t feel it
Nah sir you saying a lot more than that
Saying the fans led themselves to certain conclusions

You can't be led unless someone has a carrot or is tugging on a leash

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
So Agatha was really not a villain and was basically trying to do the same thing Dr Strange is doing by keeping overpowered beings in check. Wanda really was in the wrong the whole show

:yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So Agatha was really not a villain and was basically trying to do the same thing Dr Strange is doing by keeping overpowered beings in check. Wanda really was in the wrong the whole show

:yeshrug:
Nah Agatha definitely ain't give a fukk
Wasn't she herself overpowered when the original witches tried to kill her?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eh I don’t think they spent time and energy doing that tho. Wanda clearly knew something was up with dude. She knew that. She said it. So the energy was put toward who is he actually not is he crossing the fox marvel streams. Again, that’s interpretation rather than creator intent.

now if the creators were out in public talking it up and saying how it’s going to be this huge universe shifting narrative, I’d be right there with you ready to storm the castle. But they didn’t. They said they weren’t going to talk about the mystery because they wanted it to unfold. And because fans are fans, they ran with that in the direction they did.

For me that just goes back to expectations, entitlement, and not being in the writers room

They didn't say it was going be a universe shifting narrative, but they misled people with episode run times, the final battle and major cameos (all said by Feige, Olsen and Bettany). It's easy to see why the fanatical watchers ran wild with it.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Nah Agatha definitely ain't give a fukk
Wasn't she herself overpowered when the original witches tried to kill her?
But she wasnt outchea causing trouble like Wanda was. She literally told Wanda how she was keeping people against their will and was trying to stop her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
True, but again Paul Bettany made the comments though. So he allowed the theories and speculation to run rampant with his comments. The majority of people wouldn't consider Vision as the "major cameo."

Even he knew he fukked up with the comments when he admitted the truth yesterday on GMA about it. It happens all the time in Hollywood and then you have the actors/actresses and directors getting pissed and upset when people aren't happy with the outcome.
He made a throwaway joke that fanboys took and ran with. That's on the fans for taking any little comment and trying to be the one to crack the code that'll reveal the secrets a show is going to reveal instead of just letting what happens on the screen play out.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Nah sir you saying a lot more than that
Saying the fans led themselves to certain conclusions

You can't be led unless someone has a carrot or is tugging on a leash
That's exactly what y'all motherfukkers did, fukk you mean? :why:

Y'all interpreted the carrot a certain way and are mad it ended up only being a fukking carrot.