Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
the excuse will be "budget" but the fukkin fact that they had the balls to
bring Evan Peters in, have him mascarade as his Quicksilver character for 3 weeks, and they didn't give us one more fukkin slo-mo sequence is even more insulting than thinking "Ralph Bohner" was funny.
honestly think that's the biggest blunder in MCU history.

This wasnt really an high budget action show..

This show put their "budget" into high quality acting and script writing

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Right. There are more bad/marginal movies than there are good ones. The only reason that they get overlooked is because they've pumped out so much film due to their assembly line strategy.
They weren't equipped for this

Should have stuck to punchy punch punch stuff

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This wasnt really an high budget action show..

This show put their "budget" into high quality acting and script writing
i know, but apparently those slo mo scenes took days to film, time is money, so they probably couldn't get... Ralph Bohner... for more than a few days of filming to mock the fans.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
the excuse will be "budget" but the fukkin fact that they had the balls to
bring Evan Peters in, have him mascarade as his Quicksilver character for 3 weeks, and they didn't give us one more fukkin slo-mo sequence is even more insulting than thinking "Ralph Bohner" was funny.
honestly think that's the biggest blunder in MCU history.

:russ: you fell for the :troll: and did that JUST to get y’all excited. It wasn’t a blunder it was on purpose to get y’all talking and have more heads watching the show.

The fact they released this show week by week was too their advantage.

They WANTED y’all to come up with theories and coming back for more to get those streaming numbers up. And the fact y’all thought they were gonna introduce mutants and the multi-verse on a Disney+ show is :mjlol:

It was called WANDAVISION!

This was basically Scarlet Witch’s origin story.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ehhhh :patrice:

In their defense, Paul Bettany did create the hype and expectations with his comments about the "major cameo." That happens quite often in Hollywood, where actors/actresses and directors hyped up something and then get caught off guard or upset when people don't feel like its worth the hype.

Paul Bettany kind of spoiled the whole episode yesterday on GMA. "You know when you think something is going to be funny, and you say it, and you actually panic about it, which is what I did because fans started guessing who it might be. They were guessing people like Benedict Cumberbatch or Patrick Stewart and I was thinking, ‘My god that’s a good idea.’ They will be so disappointed when they find out it’s me." He then laughed it off like he was joking, but he was actually telling the truth.

obviously still time to build... but did you leave this show more excited for Captain Marvel 2? she was fine, but i wouldn't believe anyone if they said they're more hype for that movie right now.

The next time I'll be hyped to see Captain Marvel in anything is when she has her delightful run-in with Rogue.

AFv7.gif

:banderas: Until then, Captain Marvel can go kick rocks. :camby:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:russ: you fell for the :troll: and did that JUST to get y’all excited. It wasn’t a blunder it was on purpose to get y’all talking and have more heads watching the show.

They WANTED y’all to come up with theories and coming back for more to get those streaming numbers up. And the fact y’all thought they were gonna introduce mutants and the multi-verse on a Disney+ show is :mjlol:

ok, but you're making it seem like this is an isolated thing. that's how the MCU has worked to this point, and they usually do a solid job of paying shyt off. the weekly release schedule probably amplifies that a ton, but if they "trolled*" this was the first time they really said "fukk you" to the people they knew would speculate on shyt.

*"trolling" is old now that republicans think they are masters at it

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Word. Mutants and Fantastic Four are gonna be introduced on the big stages, not on some weekly show.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
for the record, i never expected Reed Richards, but i did think that was Fox Quicksilver and the first "mutant" crossover. if this show didn't set the mutant shyt in motion, what will? She is historically a mutant, and she has world changing powers. Everyone was right to believe this would be the jumpoff. Then they hire a friggin Xmen universe actor to play the same character... for all we know they'll explain her hex created mutants 5 movies from now, but this was the time to tease the mutants. Having a 20 year plan is all good and well, but you also have 5000 characters, so we don't need to Thanos everything.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Paul Bettany kind of spoiled the whole episode yesterday on GMA. "You know when you think something is going to be funny, and you say it, and you actually panic about it, which is what I did because fans started guessing who it might be. They were guessing people like Benedict Cumberbatch or Patrick Stewart and I was thinking, ‘My god that’s a good idea.’ They will be so disappointed when they find out it’s me." He hen laughed it off like he was joking, but he was actually telling the truth.

The thing though is that it was too late as people's expectations and theories had gotten out of control by that point.

Plus a lot of people more than likely never heard those comments on GMA and came in with the expectations of being blown away by the cameo.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
ok, but you're making it seem like this is an isolated thing. that's how the MCU has worked to this point, and they usually do a solid job of paying shyt off. the weekly release schedule probably amplifies that a ton, but if they "trolled*" this was the first time they really said "fukk you" to the people they knew would speculate on shyt.

*"trolling" is old now that republicans think they are masters at it
That’s YOUR fault for getting your hopes up and not being patient and let things play out. I don’t know what to tell ya :yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
oh also, absolutely no one... not a soul... is crying about disrespect to Wanda's story if they introduce a "big" cameo or something. Who fukkin cares? Wanda is a cog in the machine. We got plenty of her story. She's 2nd lead in Strange's movie, there's plenty to come. We could have handled the true origin of her max powers, and some other shyt.