Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm saying that's not their job. They same way that if there's a robbery, the fire department doesn't go in and start shooting the place up. There's another agency that handles that.
I guess I dont understand what sentient weapons are cause it seems like exactly their job.
Why else were they sent?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the excuse will be "budget" but the fukkin fact that they had the balls to
bring Evan Peters in, have him mascarade as his Quicksilver character for 3 weeks, and they didn't give us one more fukkin slo-mo sequence is even more insulting than thinking "Ralph Bohner" was funny.
honestly think that's the biggest blunder in MCU history.

Typical, immature MCU comedy.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Marvel on that abusive spouse tip.

Introduce Evan Peters for no reason and then like your disappointment is your fault for wild theories!!

Fans: "Man, fukk Marvel. I thought they were gonna give us quicksilver. This some bullshyt."

Marvel: *comes from around the corner* "You got something to say?"

Fans: "Uh...no...I...I like whats going on here!"

Marvel: "That what I thought. Your bytch ass better be ready in 2 weeks when I come back. Wear something nice too."

Fans: "Yes sir..."

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don’t think this is really a spoiler but I’ll do it any way
what was the point of Monica? I feel like she did nothing the entire season...especially this episode

this season was only one week in tv time. And the show wasn’t called WandaMonicavison.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Fans: "Man, fukk Marvel. I thought they were gonna give us quicksilver. This some bullshyt."

Marvel: *comes from around the corner* "You got something to say?"

Fans: "Uh...no...I...I like whats going on here!"

Marvel: "That what I thought. Your bytch ass better be ready in 2 weeks when I come back. Wear something nice too."

Fans: "Yes sir..."
:laff:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Wandavision summed up

9uEZhrn.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t think this is really a spoiler but I’ll do it any way
what was the point of Monica? I feel like she did nothing the entire season...especially this episode

Setting her up for Captain Marvel 2 and giving her a story arc so we can all root for her in that. :yeshrug:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As another poster asked, would Marvel stick the landing? No, they didn't.

The show didn't start strong IMO and it finished just as badly.

The final battle, which was hyped, was very underwhelming and cheap. I felt like I was watching a Greg Berlanti series.

Falcon and Winter Soldier has a very easy hurdle to clear, because WandaVision set the bar low. Feige gets too much credit when something goes well and none of the criticism when the properties aren't good. He oversold and underdelivered. You don't do that in business.