Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
obviously still time to build... but did you leave this show more excited for Captain Marvel 2? she was fine, but i wouldn't believe anyone if they said they're more hype for that movie right now.

+

The average movie goer isn't watching WandaVision, so when Captain Marvel 2 does come out, they won't know who that is. They'll have to flesh out her background in the sequel.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ok

First off those of y’all that are mad should know better by now. Y’all do this shyt to yourselves with these wild theories. These shows are not intended to be all deep and super connected to the comics or have Hollywood movie stars show up in tv shows. No one ever promised you anything like that. They said they were making a tv series based on the events of the movies with some clear tie-ins. But that doesn’t mean Dr. Strange was going to show up and fight off one rouge witch in NJ. This wasn’t a she is going to take over the world type of situation, she was in a sense minding her own business, not worth his time.

Had I not came online and read y’all wild theories I would have never even thought about half the shyt y’all came up with and I’m sure the show runners didn’t either. This show was an appetizer to hold you over until the next movie comes out that’s all.

Second as for the show itself, it was really good for a standalone tv show. The final episode wrapped up everything that had been going on though out the season and had a pretty action packed finally. And it shows you what the characters are going to do next, IMO they did what they intended.

Third yes y’all theories were good and it would have been great if they setup the X-men or included dr strange.

Yes I wanted this episode to be a mini movie that played into atleast the next series.

But none of that takes away from what they did.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ok

First off those of y’all that are mad should know better by now. Y’all do this shyt to yourselves with these wild theories. These shows are not intended to be all deep and super connected to the comics or have Hollywood movie stars show up in tv shows. No one ever promised you anything like that. They said they were making a tv series based on the events of the movies with some clear tie-ins. But that doesn’t mean Dr. Strange was going to show up and fight off one rouge witch in NJ. This wasn’t a she is going to take over the world type of situation, she was in a sense minding her own business, not worth his time.

Had I not came online and read y’all wild theories I would have never even thought about half the shyt y’all came up with and I’m sure the show runners didn’t either. This show was an appetizer to hold you over until the next movie comes out that’s all.

Second as for the show itself, it was really good for a standalone tv show. The final episode wrapped up everything that had been going on though out the season and had a pretty action packed finally. And it shows you what the characters are going to do next, IMO they did what they intended.

Third yes y’all theories were good and it would have been great if they setup the X-men or included dr strange.

Yes I wanted this episode to be a mini movie that played into atleast the next series.

It would’ve been corny for Magneto or Mr Fantastic to show up within the confines of this show.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
as soon as Agnes became Agatha, she just spoke to people who aren't familiar with the MCU. exposition machine with charcoal on her cheeks.
and she went down like a chump in the end.
... i like that she lived though, b/c i wanted her to have a "help" scene in Strange 2. Feel like they'll visit her in some pocket universe for advice.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
So is Agent's of Shield cannon or not then, as Agnes has the Darkhold book but the AoS version of it was with Ghost Rider and look very different. But AoS had tie ins with the films.

And def Mephisto has the kids

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ok

Wanda's development was excellent..had alot of good cliffhangers and even the part she came out of the hex to threaten them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As another poster asked, would Marvel stick the landing? No, they didn't.

The show didn't start strong IMO and it finished just as badly.

The final battle, which was hyped, was very underwhelming and cheap. I felt like I was watching a Greg Berlanti series.

Falcon and Winter Soldier has a very easy hurdle to clear, because WandaVision set the bar low. Feige gets too much credit when something goes well and none of the criticism when the properties aren't good. He oversold and underdelivered. You don't do that in business.
Nah..the final battle was great..Wanda set her up perfectly.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
obviously still time to build... but did you leave this show more excited for Captain Marvel 2? she was fine, but i wouldn't believe anyone if they said they're more hype for that movie right now.

Not at all. I'm just saying that's what they did for her in this show.

Now that her origin story is out of the way and the whole world knows who she is, we don't have to squeeze that into CM2.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People just want marvel writers to be more talented than they are lmao

Just accept that they're mostly 7/10 and 7.5/10 on a good day

Right. There are more bad/marginal movies than there are good ones. The only reason that they get overlooked is because they've pumped out so much film due to their assembly line strategy.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ok

Ehhhh :patrice:

In their defense, Paul Bettany did create the hype and expectations with his comments about the "major cameo." That happens quite often in Hollywood, where actors/actresses and directors hyped up something and then get caught off guard or upset when people don't feel like its worth the hype.