Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How do they not tack on a third post-credits scene for Albino Vision?
Dude gets his memories back, flies off and the show is just like :manny:

he probably remembering wadada killing him and was like :martin: “she not gonna killing me again”

:cape:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the excuse will be "budget" but the fukkin fact that they had the balls to
bring Evan Peters in, have him mascarade as his Quicksilver character for 3 weeks, and they didn't give us one more fukkin slo-mo sequence is even more insulting than thinking "Ralph Bohner" was funny.
honestly think that's the biggest blunder in MCU history.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
All the theories and shyt did get out of hand, but the show intentionally caused that by teasing mystery cameos that were fake, hinting at a crossover event with Fox's X-Men only to pay it off with a dikk joke, mentioning some "aerospace engineer" for literally no reason, etc. etc. etc.

Ultimately, it was a good show for what it was. I've liked Wanda from the beginning and EO carried it well, Vision is cool, if the kids somehow come back then thats cool. I wasn't really into all the rest. Woo is cool, I guess.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the excuse will be "budget" but the fukkin fact that they had the balls to
bring Evan Peters in, have him mascarade as his Quicksilver character for 3 weeks, and they didn't give us one more fukkin slo-mo sequence is even more insulting than thinking "Ralph Bohner" was funny.
honestly think that's the biggest blunder in MCU history.

that slo mo scene, wasn’t expensive to do.

Quicksilver wasn’t an intricate plot to this show. Just a pawn. I don’t get how people don’t see that :mindblown:

Agatha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that slo mo scene, wasn’t expensive to do.

Quicksilver wasn’t an intricate plot to this show. Just a pawn. I don’t get how people don’t see that :mindblown:

Agatha
irrelevant. it's 30 seconds. that's the entire appeal of the character. don't fukk around with him if you're not even gonna give the junkies a taste. wouldn't have taken a thing away from the main character to have him do something. they coulda did it for pure fukkery in the halloween episode just for fun, instead they gave flashes of it and made it seem like they were building towards a big one.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Their main job is to observe what's going on, not try to straight up murder an Avenger or recreate the most dangerous Vibranium based lifeform that ever existed.
If Wanda is as powerful as all the experts in here are saying, and has thousands of people enslaved...in pain...is she still just "an Avenger"? You're saying the super-secret magic defense agency, or whatever Sword is, shouldn't try to stop that shyt? They should just observe and hope for the best?

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I don’t think this is really a spoiler but I’ll do it any way
what was the point of Monica? I feel like she did nothing the entire season...especially this episode

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If Wanda is as powerful as all the experts in here are saying, and has thousands of people enslaved...in pain...is she still just "an Avenger". You're saying the super-secret magic defense agency, or whatever Sword is, shouldn't try to stop that shyt? They should just observe and hope for the best?

I'm saying that's not their job. They same way that if there's a robbery, the fire department doesn't go in and start shooting the place up. There's another agency that handles that.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i mean, this is pretty much how Marvel has groomed everyone at this point. no one gave a fukk about these characters except for their place in the expanded universe.

fool me once though with the Disney+ shows, at least i can just watch Falcon and Winter Soldier as a random TV show and not give a fukk that they put a Wolverine easter egg in the background of a scene.
Marvel on that abusive spouse tip.

Introduce Evan Peters for no reason and then act like your disappointment is your fault for wild theories!!

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wild theories are like 50% of the fun of this shyt. they know that. no one is cancelling Disney+ if you don't bring up 100 loose ends and end every episode with a cliffhanger, so hopefully they cool it with that shyt if they don't intend to pay big shyt off here