Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
All them mutant and fantastic 4 theories that were in here :mjlol:
i mean, this is pretty much how Marvel has groomed everyone at this point. no one gave a fukk about these characters except for their place in the expanded universe.

fool me once though with the Disney+ shows, at least i can just watch Falcon and Winter Soldier as a random TV show and not give a fukk that they put a Wolverine easter egg in the background of a scene.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Loved the show but I really think a large part of it was a temperature test.
They were basically seeing just how hungry people are for seeing mutants in the MCU or who they want to be the future big bads and the level of interest. So they purposely threw in enough clues to get people talking storyline possibilities and the level of discussion it generates while also leaving bread crumbs that could open up multiple storylines going forward depending on the direction they choose to go.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
can't believe we're gonna have to
waste time watching Wanda and Vision "fall in love" again, just an endless cycle with those 2. would have rather they just let dude live, and wrote it off as magic. get it out of the way, we know they're gonna reunite

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at Dr. Strange being more worried about Loki's birthday party magic trick having ass and completely ignoring Wanda taking over a whole town and warping reality because she had a bad day.
they'll have some excuse for it in his movie... and if they don't, people will be online asking for a "Dr. Strange series that shows what he was doing during Wandavision."

is anyone actually pumped after that mid credit scene? Captain Marvel girl is going to be in Captain Marvel 2!!! fukk yes! We goin to space, baby!
Who are the dummies that still need shyt like that spoonfed to them. They're wasting time on stuff like that. We're 48 movies into the universe, people have the internet. i think they can put 2 and 2 together without everything being spelled out