Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
hmm, they've kinda set the universe up to where
theorizing is always gonna end up being more fun than the actual show.
it's different from the movies. when you have to wait a month + for a resolution it opens everything up to
rampant theorizing
and ultimately leaves no room for error. Kinda damned if they do, damned if they don't here.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
did i buy into a lot of "rumors?" Yes. Did i ever think
the rabbit is someone!
no, thankfully. that was the dumbest fukkin thing going.

oh and
that Bohner shyt was 10x worse than Ben Kingsley (which i still like) and i hope they get blasted for it, b/c it was absolutely bullshyt. it wasn't "haha, they trolling" funny, it was straight bullshyt. not even in the "i'm mad Quiksilver isn't back and the XMen aren't here!!" it was just cornball bullshyt.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I’m pretty excited for MoM

Fully equipped Wanda is a beast
CraftyNarrowEuropeanfiresalamander-max-1mb.gif

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Ehh overall i guess it was decent, couldve been 2-3 episodes shorter and more well paced

im hoping falcon and winter solider will be more interesting

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m guessing Wanda’s gonna fukk up reality tryna bring her kids back from another dimension and Strange is gonna have to g-check her in the next movie.

I think they are gonna go with the Wiccan and Speed are reincarnated angle. They will exist again but they won't be Wanda's kids.

Which is how it was done in the comics. Wanda don't even claim them in the comics.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is Dr. Strange in this episode?:lupe:

Nah. For some reason the Sorcerer Supreme who's supposed to protect our reality is nowhere to be found when a mentally unstable reality warper is fully powered, has access to remnants of the mind stone within her, and has access to the most powerful mystical book on the planet.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah. For some reason the Sorcerer Supreme who's supposed to protect our reality is nowhere to be found when a mentally unstable reality warper is fully powered, has access to remnants of the mind stone within her, and has access to the most powerful mystical book on the planet.

nikka was like "In New Jersey?" :unimpressed:

Y'all handle that. :snooze: