Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Okay, so he overruled the fbi. He was also the only one taking the threat of Wanda seriously. She enslaved thousands of people and had them under mental and physical duress...yet our heroes were trying to save her...from...who? Herself? ...and the “bad guy” was bad because he wanted to stop her?
Only one taking it seriously? Monica, FBI, Darcy..they were chop liver? They were trying to get in the hex and all that shyt. He tried to pick a fight with a God and she turned his little guns on him as a point of humiliation.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Only one taking it seriously? Monica, FBI, Darcy..they were chop liver? They were trying to get in the hex and all that shyt. He tried to pick a fight with a God and she turned his little guns on him as a point of humiliation.
I mean, yeah, they basically were chop liver. What did they accomplish?
Sure, Darcy figured out the Hex situation in episode 3. Good on her.
Other than that they literally accomplished nothing...

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Great fukking series. Loved all of it. Quick thoughts:

Vision copying his memories into White Vision. He ain't dead.

Wanda coming from behind and fukking with your mind like she used to do in Age of Ultron.

Finally mentioning the Darkhold and Sorcerer Supreme.

Wanda finally using actual magic and turning into Scarlett Witch

Wanda in her costume:wow:

Finally giving us a clear shot of Monica's ass while she's walking:takedat:

Skrulls, Nick Fury, and SWORD in space? I'm in.

Post Post credit scene....Wanda getting her, "Destroy everything then go and chill at the cabin by myself" on...just like Thanos.

Wanda studying the fukking Darkhold?!?! This is reckless as shyt! I thought Dr. Strange whole purpose was to protect this reality, and dude didn't even know about Thanos and now Wanda "reality warper, life creator" Maximoff has full use of the Darkhold and Strange ain't nowhere in sight?!?!?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I mean, yeah, they basically were chop liver. What did they accomplish?
Sure, Darcy figured out the Hex situation in episode 3. Good on her.
Other than that they literally accomplished nothing...
They all accomplished nothing except the white vision creation and Wanda allowing the lesser beings to return to their lives.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
shyt was cool to me. I think after a while I stopped looking at the series as a closed chapter and more as as a bridge to the next story.

Hayward is going straight into the Smug Cac Hall Of Fame.:russ:

Dude was wilding knowing he had nothing but a bunch of tents, a few soldiers and a knockoff robot, but he was still out there talking the biggest shyt ever. :dead:

Vision 4.0 :leon:

The meta gag of
Monica being summoned to the cinema, as she crosses over into the Marvel movies
was cute

The other post credit sequence
Wanda - who was already fukked up enough, now has full knowledge over her power and is reading through The Darkhold. :patrice::lupe::snoop: I remember the fukkery that regular humans got up to with it in Agents of SHIELD.:whoa: Strange is going to have his work cut out for him :francis:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Wanda coming from behind and fukking with your mind like she used to do in Age of Ultron.

Post Post credit scene....Wanda getting her, "Destroy everything then go and chill at the cabin by myself" on...just like Thanos.

Wanda studying the fukking Darkhold?!?! This is reckless as shyt! I thought Dr. Strange whole purpose was to protect this reality, and dude didn't even know about Thanos and now Wanda "reality warper, life creator" Maximoff has full use of the Darkhold and Strange ain't nowhere in sight?!?!?
Everyone thought Strange was gonna mentor Wanda and maybe bail her out but its probably he'll be in over his head and she's gonna have to save him a few times like how Nate Grey used to do for Spider Man.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Just like Wanda from House of M when it was over....