Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
EVERY Reddit spoiler was WRONG :russ:

Marvel/Disney kept this shyt under WRAPS :damn:

They PURPOSELY hired Even Peters just to :troll: us. On some “If we WANTED to we can do this!” type of shyt.

I gotta re-watch this series from the beginning. They dead us peeled this back layer by layer. GREAT story telling
But what is even Peters if not troll preserving :troll:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
What exactly makes the Sword director dude a bad guy? Why is he going to jail?

Good question. I enjoyed the series but ever since it was confirmed Wanda was responsible for everything of her free will I kept thinking "she has to die"

Imagine if in real life someone held an entire town hostage and mentally tormented them and more or less torture them for over a week. Nobody irl would look like the bad guy for trying to take that person out. Monica kinda looked like a goofy caping so hard for her. Towns people practically begging for death. This bytch a demon. Literally the scariest character in the MCU. fukk a Mephisto.

Monica, Jimmy, and Darcy are complicit in assisting what is in practice the anti Christ.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH Ian McKellen ain’t even make sense in this he old enough to be her great grandpa not her dad

Jean Grae looked weak as hell Feige fukkin up :snoop:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
sohh ... some wrong ... some right .. maybe.. some good some bad

they left a lot of things open

i was wrong about
dottie is no witch.
mr. scratchy vanished.
i expected the hex collapse to bring chaos but it looks like nothing happened after she shut it down.
i thought hayward was more than just a human

i wasn't pushing for doctor strange but it would have made sense if he turned up.
i said "composite wanda" ... well is she? is that an alternate wanda? or was that just a spell? or just done to create a cliffhanger shock?
i said he wasn't QS and it looks like he wasn't
i said skrulls were turning up

big bad? probably not but that 2nd wanda?

the directors had issues with the pacing, energy and tension in the battle but i expected that. they were better at the time displaced sitcom part.
they left a lot of questions open and this last one felt a bit rushed.
there is room for another episode in fact.

EDIT: gems pointing forward not back? unikely. need to recheck.

overall series: 8.5/10
episode: 6.5/10