Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"do you know who i am"? "do you know who this is"?

used a lot in WV...

now Wanda ..

VnNGW29m.png

Wanda is being controlled by "alternate Wandas" gained from the Hydra experiment.

final bets are in :wow:

don't @ me tomorrow :ufdup:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
so just so i can prepare myself

this the episode where we get Reed Richards, Magneto, retcon of Scarlet Witch's previous retcon of her not being Magneto daughter, Blue Marvel, Mephisto, Nightmare, the return of Ultron, the emergence of mutants in the MCU, Dr. Strange... Am i missing anything

full

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

this the episode where we get Reed Richards, Magneto, retcon of Scarlet Witch's previous retcon of her not being Magneto daughter, Blue Marvel, Mephisto, Nightmare, the return of Ultron, the emergence of mutants in the MCU, Dr. Strange... Am i missing anything

full
spiderman in the after-credits showing Tobey, Andrew, and Tom in one shot:krs:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

full
Wonder Man rebooting Vision. Clea coming to help Strange.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

Baron Mordo post credit scene :ehh:

Quicksilver reaching into the multiverse to bring Deadpool into the MCU :mjgrin: