Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I was right about the aerospace engineer too :sas2:

And nobody caught on to this :mjlol:

i could be wrong but I know i'm probably right.

Monica put an emphasis on the phrase "my guy" several times. But then a random woman shows up.

It's obviously a skull. But since Captain Marvel was dismissed, it went over every ones heads. :sas1:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so just so i can prepare myself

this the episode where we get Reed Richards, Magneto, retcon of Scarlet Witch's previous retcon of her not being Magneto daughter, Blue Marvel, Mephisto, Nightmare, the return of Ultron, the emergence of mutants in the MCU, Dr. Strange... Am i missing anything

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
just to stress those Adverts are ALL looking forward not backwards. they are warnings to tell what will happen in ep. 9.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What do you mean looking forward?

i mean that people were thinking that they relate to her past.

i say nope, they are for the future after the adverts - so in ep 9.

we are gonna see wanda have to choose between visions ("toaster"), she is going to run away somewhere and goddess within wanda reveal ("hydra soak"), someone is gonna feast on wanda's power - prob white vision or agatha or big bad ( "yo magic"), yellow+red magic/power (wanda/dottie/gem?) is gonna make a mess ("lagos"), nexus find your truth - the solution is related to 'taking" the nexus ("nexus ad")
and the strucker one .... agatha's husband ("as a man is only complete with his woman") maybe messing with time and wanda takes vision when she vanishes to keep him alive and buy him time.

someone suggested that the adverts are trying to warn wanda, which i agree with.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin::mjgrin: Let’s see some Marvel fukkery :mjgrin:
Can they stick the landing:francis:
That's one of the issues with modern tv, they spend so much time prioritizing the finale which will then just be a set up for another thing (multiverse of madness).

The show's been fun and well done, but it has practically no chance to stick the landing with the expectations people twisted themselves in a knot for.