Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:laff: Paul is having way too much fukking fun man. Happy to see people happy man.
hes a dope ass actor man!
i like how almost effortlessly he balances the Vision being a synthezoid muthafukka while trying human emotions/feelings.
dont think he gets enough props for his acting.

Wonder how Martin Scorsese feels??

:jbhmm:

5Ttbfah.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It makes sense. This was supposed to be only 6 episodes and the stretched it out to 9.

True, but I was hoping the finale would be like an hour and a half long on some movie shyt :feedme:

We're about to get hit with some kind of crazy cliffhanger that we'll have to wait until next year (Dr. Strange movie) to resolve :sadcam:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: flo

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
hes a dope ass actor man!
i like how almost effortlessly he balances the Vision being a synthezoid muthafukka while trying human emotions/feelings.
dont think he gets enough props for his acting.

Wonder how Martin Scorsese feels??

:jbhmm:

5Ttbfah.png

Mephist...I mean Pachino is rocking with us, that gotta count for something right? :mjgrin:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Regardless of what happens it's been a fun journey wit yall brehs. I been on the Coli for 10 plus years and this is legit one of the wildest threads I've ever been in. And I've seen some wild shyt on here
:russ:

Yall brehs crazy

:mjlol:

I love you nikkas mayne, gotta give your your flowers while we can before we all get caught in the hexpansion.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
True, but I was hoping the finale would be like an hour and a half long on some movie shyt :feedme:

We're about to get hit with some kind of crazy cliffhanger that we'll have to wait until next year (Dr. Strange movie) to resolve :sadcam:

based on how the show has gone up to this point, I don’t see how that’s would work.