Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I stayed outta this thread because the fan theories were becoming pathetic:mjlol:

nikkas shooting 3/33, pullin up from way behind the arc and shooting straight bricks:russ:

Even Marvel themselves telling yall to lower them expectations:skip:

So whats finna happen this week?.....Reed Richards bout to show up with the council of reeds plus like, both Magnetos old and young and both Professor X's from the multiverse and merge with mephisto to create a new nexus where mutants are made!!!:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

:mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I stayed outta this thread because the fan theories were becoming pathetic:mjlol:

nikkas shooting 3/33, pullin up from way behind the arc and shooting straight bricks:russ:

Even Marvel themselves telling yall to lower them expectations:skip:

So whats finna happen this week?.....Reed Richards bout to show up with the council of reeds plus like, both Magnetos old and young and both Professor X's from the multiverse and merge with mephisto to create a new nexus where mutants are made!!!:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

:mjlol:
AlPhisto bout to come thru poppin wheelies on Johnny Blaze bike!!

:banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Super villains get dealt with but the non-descript human bad guy gets to continue as a recurring villain? :patrice:

Honestly, I wouldn't even consider Hayward a bad guy so much as just an antagonist.

As far as I can tell he just wants to use Vision as a weapon for the government. Cynical, but not really outright evil.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
With the Nic Cage Cameo that leads to them teaming up in the Blade Reboot!!:ohlawd::banderas:
tumblr_pyexp2NOKv1tlgqkgo4_500.gifv

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Honestly, I wouldn't even consider Hayward a bad guy so much as just an antagonist.

As far as I can tell he just wants to use Vision as a weapon for the government. Cynical, but not really outright evil.
He's lying to subordinates and tried to use manipulation to get Vision back online.