Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Im sticking to what I said two weeks ago...the last two episodes will be flashbacks and the last will be the big end battle

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That's one of the issues with modern tv, they spend so much time prioritizing the finale which will then just be a set up for another thing (multiverse of madness).

The show's been fun and well done, but it has practically no chance to stick the landing with the expectations people twisted themselves in a knot for.
All I know is whatever the big surprise/cameo or whatever they do better not be put off until the last 3 minutes. That’s a thing that needs to stop. These shows be on full 365 day offseasons, I need my finale to give me everything they been building up the whole season for the entire episode. No need for a cliff hanger with a full year wait in between.

That said I don’t think it’s going to meet none of the unrealistic expectations I been hearing. I predict they have the big final battle to get Wanda out of the “hex” and there MAY be a cameo from a side character from one of the movies. But no big star. I’m hoping it’s a direct tie in to the falcon and winter soldier show

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

for all you muthfukkas:mjgrin:
BowedCreamyBobolink-small.gif