Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Brehs shooting 2/19 in this thread. Only thing they’ve gotten right were the obvious. Agnes/Agatha and Monica getting powers.

People are trying to think ahead of the show runners and Feige which can be fun..if you keep it that way.

Most of the things I been really speculating on are still up in the air and it's like that because I've watched every episode at least 4 or 5 times paid attention, knowing a decent amount about the source material and how Marvel Studios usually goes about arranging that for live action. You could easily get finer details wrong (eg. the actors in the commercials) but unless you're creating you own show in your head everything is on the up and up, they just have to bring it home.
doubt marvel brehs :hhh:

it's all going to be fine :ufdup:

When I say this, I don't mean it in as Marvel has never had a weak project...but Feige has never REALLY let us down like that.

Also keep in mind that the last real water cooler experience that I can think of was GOT and it didn't end that well lol, some people are on edge, some have never even had to watch a show with a week between episodes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, also Wanda says something cool relating to Ultron being created by and has parts of Tony Stark;
"Ultron doesn't know the difference between saving the world and destroying it, where do you think he gets that from?"

Cold ass line:wow:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure I follow the hate on theories.
According to @TENET Mephisto is behind everything at all times

:mjlol:

slow down slow down ... :whoa:

i said "big bad" (who could be one of a number of people) .... someone BIG and BAD and POWERFUL ... and I'm sticking with it. we only have 2 days to wait:banderas:

going down on the big-bag/hidden-hand ship :wow:
never thought about that before :ehh:

poor lambs :picard:

The Mando just ended last month. All the HBGoat shyt is week to week. A lot of cap in this thread.