Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also branching out into the scale of the mind stone I wonder about its power to guide/create events

The mind stone made Tony see the future. I believe the best way to predict the future is to create it, and Tony's conviction towards the future was shot up 100x after Wanda fukked his mind

Are the stones sentient??? Because how else did Tony and Thanos know about/feel each other? And its no coincidence their ambitions drove them towards each other from across the galaxy

When you see that Vision is sentient BECAUSE of the mind stone its worth strong consideration

The mind stone as its been portrayed seems allegorical to our minds ability to create our reality based on our levels of conviction

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Are the stones sentient???

The soul stone was sentient originally I believe, not the others. There's also a point where all the stones are given souls but in context of the MCU, it seems like at the least the mind stone has consciousness.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also branching out into the scale of the mind stone I wonder about its power to guide/create events

The mind stone made Tony see the future. I believe the best way to predict the future is to create it, and Tony's conviction towards the future was shot up 100x after Wanda fukked his mind

Are the stones sentient??? Because how else did Tony and Thanos know about/feel each other? And its no coincidence their ambitions drove them towards each other from across the galaxy

When you see that Vision is sentient BECAUSE of the mind stone its worth strong consideration

The mind stone as its been portrayed seems allegorical to our minds ability to create our reality based on our levels of conviction

she also put ragnorok in Thor’s head, which led to the end of Asgard

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
about what they were doing at computational services

and this post

@ColdSlither
maybe hex-vision's input/output calculation forms were used as input to help build the clone vision ... to train A.I.

I noticed this today. it might just be a joke but the opening titles for ep. 2 contain this:

xrO1M3ul.png

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
WandaVision's Aerospace Engineer Theories Are Officially Dead

Folks really thought Reed was bout to come through out of nowhere :pachaha:

I def was catching F4 easter eggs but there was never any real reason to think Reed would show up in this.

Who I think it could STILL be (the soldiers/agents she met up with were Skrulls) is Hank Mccoy, which wouldn't break the internet but have huge implications going forward, and even then it doesn't guarantee that it will take up space in the conclusion to this particular story.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Speaking of the stones being sentient...

It's been made clear that what makes Vision himself is the mind stone. Look at how it interacted with Wanda before it had a host, it seemed drawn to her. We see what "Vision" is without it, he's a shell. Wanda is really in love with the stone and vice versa.

All that considered, I don't think Wanda "created" Tele-Vision (:laugh:) persay.

The mind stone having sentience which seems to be the case given episode 8 tells me that it manifested ITSELF. The color coding they have with the various powers/energies tells you right there. Now she most def called out to him (it) but the stone responded. I've seen some people be like well the yellow 'magic' was Dottie! lol, no, it was the stone responding to Wanda's cries and manifesting itself from an atomic state into the show THROUGH her to play the only role it can play, her husband Vision.

Vision is just the mind stones avatar, a way to give the mind stone agency.

Last edited:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dottie is a witch. She is part of a local coven involving the postman - "the messenger".

Westview is an area of historical magical significance (hence the coven) and the Hex could not just have been created anywhere. It needed a spiritual connection bound to the local land.

Agatha was testing Wanda's powers to figure out what she was and what she could do (create kids). Agatha is able to steal "Yo Magic". There is a reason why big-bad hasn't shown himself and Agatha needs more power to either help him or lock him away even more.

Wanda is a composite person with versions of her having an historical connection to the big-bad. Wanda's composition includes evil connection/self. In episode 7 (while talking to the 4th wall) Wanda said "the false world we created". Just a turn of phrase or more ...?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Speaking of the stones being sentient...

It's been made clear that what makes Vision himself is the mind stone. Look at how it interacted with Wanda before it had a host, it seemed drawn to her. We see what "Vision" is without it, he's a shell. Wanda is really in love with the stone and vice versa.

All that considered, I don't think Wanda "created" Tele-Vision (:laugh:) persay. We see what he is without it, he's a shell. But look how it interacted with Wanda before it had a host.

The mind stone having sentience which seems to be the case given episode 8 tells me that it manifested ITSELF. The color coding they have with the various powers/energies tells you right there. Now she most def called out to him (it) but the stone responded. I've seen some people be like well the yellow 'magic' was Dottie! lol, no, it was the stone responding to Wanda's cries and manifesting itself from an atomic state into the show THROUGH her to play the only role it can play, her husband Vision.

Vision is just the mind stones avatar, don't be surprised if some of other stones end up given agency at some point in order to protect against another decimation.

If that’s the case, she would’ve smashed Ultron since he was created from the mind stone first.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If that’s the case, she would’ve smashed Ultron since he was created from the mind stone first.

Ultron was given sentience from codes derived from the mind stone by Tony. Vision from AOU was the mind stone itself + various personality matrixes.

Tele-vision isn't an AI, he is the mind stone made manifest. He looks how he looks and acts how he acts because of Wanda, not because he has access to any memories or personality besides the one she scripted for him.