Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I forgot to mention this a couple days ago....

At this point I actually hope Hayward is some kind of super powered secret villain because his border line trolling of Wanda seems suicidal otherwise.

"Here's his body, check him out yall." :umad::troll:

"Dig Vision up Wanda, bet he can't say shyt." :umad::troll:

"Your ex is just $3 billy worth of scrap metal." :umad::troll:

etc etc etc.

Me:

olVHCGX.png

Fred.

I can see this being the case - Because if it's not - dude might be a First Ballot Smug Cac Hall Of Famer. :russ:

It seems to be common knowledge that she was handling Thanos dolo before he turned the compund into an even bigger crater, and this dummy thinks he's gonna check her with a laminate and a branded SWORD windbreaker. :leon:

Last time she came out of the Hex and gave him the

hqdefault.jpg

talk, the whole squad turned their guns on him.

The fukk he thinks she'll do when she finds out that they made another Vision out of the OG Vision's parts and it has no memory of her? :laff:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

At this point I actually hope Hayward is some kind of super powered secret villain because his border line trolling of Wanda seems suicidal otherwise.

etc etc etc.

Me:

olVHCGX.png

Fred.

:laff:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can see this being the case - Because if it's not - dude might be a First Ballot Smug Cac Hall Of Famer. :russ:

It seems to be common knowledge that she was handling Thanos dolo before he turned the compund into an even bigger crater, and this dummy thinks he's gonna check her with a laminate and a branded SWORD windbreaker. :leon:

Last time she came out of the Hex and gave him the

hqdefault.jpg

talk, the whole squad turned their guns on him.

The fukk he thinks she'll do when she finds out that they made another Vision out of the OG Vision's parts and it has no memory of her? :laff:

I haven't seen a more ill advised attempt at testing someone's gangsta since Lester was in the elevator with Malvo in season 1 of "Fargo".
CW2ksZE.png

It's like dog....what are you doing?
q3rB2c3.png

Wanda put hands and feet on Thanos....you think she's worried about you or your people?
DKt04lZ.png

Fred.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

etc etc etc.

Me:

olVHCGX.png

Fred.
Thee audacity :mjlit:
Trying to get bodied like
SmoggyTallBarbet-small.gif

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Agatha is it,then why the push for the kids? Was this Agatha actually testing Wanda's power?

Why would Dottie say she doesn't believe Wanda? I know they won't answer either. Needs to be asked to writers. Either something else is going on,or writers forgot

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If Agatha is it,then why the push for the kids? Was this Agatha actually testing Wanda's power?

Why would Dottie say she doesn't believe Wanda? I know they won't answer either. Needs to be asked to writers. Either something else is going on,or writers forgot

Dottie is a witch. She is part of a local coven involving the postman - "the messenger".

Westview is an area of historical magical significance (hence the coven) and the Hex could not just have been created anywhere. It needed a spiritual connection bound to the local land.

Agatha was testing Wanda's powers to figure out what she was and what she could do (create kids). Agatha is able to steal "Yo Magic". There is a reason why big-bad hasn't shown himself and Agatha needs more power to either help him or lock him away even more.

Wanda is a composite person with versions of her having an historical connection to the big-bad. Wanda's composition includes evil connection/self. In episode 7 (while talking to the 4th wall) Wanda said "the false world we created". Just a turn of phrase or more ...?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So what do you think is going on with Agnes' rabbit?

watching episode 1 again I saw this:

3NSStl3l.png

Senor Scratchy out here eating birds and selling houses :wow: ...

and helping Wanda with her "magic trick" of making children with Vision.

also:

LZbGn78l.png

oypEtUzl.png

Scratchy is Agnes' husband.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@TENET

Last week when I was trolling cats and their “theories”

You tagged me and posted a bunch of spoiler tag stuff.

I didn’t read it.

No.... not being disrespectful..... I was scared to read something that may reveal something for this week.

But I do have every intention on reading just to see how right you are after the season concludes. Do you mind pointing me towards that post again my good “Protagonist”

giphy.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@TENET

Last week when I was trolling cats and their “theories”

You tagged me and posted a bunch of spoiler tag stuff.

I didn’t read it.

No.... not being disrespectful..... I was scared to read something that may reveal something for this week.

But I do have every intention on reading just to see how right you are after the season concludes. Do you mind pointing me towards that post again my good “Protagonist”

giphy.gif

:salute:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/41063057/

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Dottie is a witch. She is part of a local coven involving the postman - "the messenger".

Westview is an area of historical magical significance (hence the coven) and the Hex could not just have been created anywhere. It needed a spiritual connection bound to the local land.

Agatha was testing Wanda's powers to figure out what she was and what she could do (create kids). Agatha is able to steal "Yo Magic". There is a reason why big-bad hasn't shown himself and Agatha needs more power to either help him or lock him away even more.

Wanda is a composite person with versions of her having an historical connection to the big-bad. Wanda's composition includes evil connection/self. In episode 7 (while talking to the 4th wall) Wanda said "the false world we created". Just a turn of phrase or more ...?

I thought it was a little funny how Vision picked that plot of land in particular.

And how come the nikka ain't sign it like a robot huh...shoudla been in comic sans or something :mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's wild when you consider the scale of Wanda and her connection to the Mind Stone. She's a lot like Tony in terms of her hand in events

The two times the Avengers fought each other were directly indirectly related to Wanda. They fought each other over awakening Vision and Civil War obviously

Even deeper down those lines Wanda technically created Vision when she fukked Tony's head up. This bytch got the two smartest men in the world to create her boyfriend:mjlol:

She's the reason Banner left earth

The fight she caused broke up the Avengers

All of this from mind stone fukkery

Wanda is Jesus and the mind stone is her God:wow: